ToothFairy refuses to pay for my Service

Furky

Disputed member:ToothFairy

Thread Link: N/A

Explanation:

I have worked for ToothFairy on 5+ account's he pays me 2.2m-2.5m for -Tutorial Island,Grand Tree,Tree Gnome Village,Fight Arena,Lost City and Vampire Slayer +All  Skill Requirements and Quest Items. Yesterday he asked me to do two account's ^,I said yes and he gave me 19 hours to finish both account's, I finished in less than 8 hours both accounts and pmed him via skype that I was done. The next day he says he was banned on both account's and refuses to pay 5M (Which TrustmyBet currently has,we used him as Middleman).

On the first 1-2 account's I worked on I was doing most of the account legit by hand. After noticing it was really not worth it (working for ToothFairy) and I should probably work on something else to make money he encouraged me to use a Bot for the service (31 crafting,25 agility,36woodcutting) and not do it by hand. After multiple times of him insisting to bot the stats I decided to bot them.

It was his Idea to Bot in the first place and I shouldn't have to pay for his mistakes.

I would like my 5m payed today,if not as soon as possible.

Evidence: 

2ppizp0.png

2efqccn.png

vnmrsh.png

30db446.png

14cbeah.pngokoscj.png2e3ah5t.pngbdtrhy.png

Dispute Rules

Hello I am the MM for this trade. I can confirm that furky is legit and this is the only problem that we've had so far. In the past, he completed all of Toothfairy's orders legitimately.

This dispute can go two ways and I take no sides on this, I'm just making my statement.. I yet have not seen proof of the account being completed, BUT it seems to me as Toothfairy allowed botting to be done.

d38c4c2e6dbb538fb0a14fa0906b3084.png

He has to understand that botting the accounts isn't a 100% Guarantee that the accounts will not be banned. He told me that the accounts were banned before he got on them meaning, furky got it banned on completion or before completion. I cannot know exactly.

They did not have any agreements if the accounts got banned or not. If furky completed the accounts, he should be paid 5m but refund Toothfairy for new accounts and maybe they can work out something from there. That's what I feel as an honest way of solving this dispute.

Hey, I've already tried to compromise with furky by giving him esentially 2 days to create 2 new accounts with me paying for the bonds on both of them. He has disagreed. Furky is a very good worker, one of the best workers on osbot. This is the only problem I've had with him after using him for about a month. He had finished the accounts and PM'd me on skype the details, however I was at the arena so I hadn't tried to log onto them until 12 PM EST Today. When go to runescape.com to change the password I click account status and see that they are both already perm banned for marcroing when the only time I was on either of them was just to receive the bond.

@ToothFairy has to understand that he cannot allow someone to bot on the account and not expect a ban. There's always a risk of a ban when botting, especially when ban rates have hit their peek the last couple of weeks.

@Furky, were the accounts banned before or after you sent the details to @ToothFairy?

The account's were banned 9+hours after I was finished with them.

I doubt they were banned because of me (Was baby sitting the whole 8 hours)

I think it's more likely -ToothFairy could've got them both Ip Flagged botting on them.

• Like 1

Hey, I've already tried to compromise with furky by giving him esentially 2 days to create 2 new accounts with me paying for the bonds on both of them. He has disagreed. Furky is a very good worker, one of the best workers on osbot. This is the only problem I've had with him after using him for about a month. He had finished the accounts and PM'd me on skype the details, however I was at the arena so I hadn't tried to log onto them until 12 PM EST Today. When go to runescape.com to change the password I click account status and see that they are both already perm banned for marcroing when the only time I was on either of them was just to receive the bond.

You suggested several times that @Furky should bot the required skills. You should know that there is a risk of the account getting banned when it is botted. In my opinion, you suggested to bot so it isn't @Furky's fault as he wanted to do it by hand. Therefor, I think @Furky should receive the 5m. I will leave the decision up to @Nick.

It's evident that the accounts' services were completed and sent back to @ToothFairy before being banned. Since @ToothFairy approved of the use of botting during this service, @Furky cannot be held responsible for any bans / mutes that may occur after the service was completed. He did what he had to do, and in turn should receive payment for what he completed.

Please pay @Furky the service fee and let me know once this has been completed.

Thank you for your cooperation. 

• Like 7

It's evident that the accounts' services were completed and sent back to @ToothFairy before being banned. Since @ToothFairy approved of the use of botting during this service, @Furky cannot be held responsible for any bans / mutes that may occur after the service was completed. He did what he had to do, and in turn should receive payment for what he completed.

Please pay @Furky the service fee and let me know once this has been completed.

Thank you for your cooperation. 

He hasnt been online for awhile.. 

2dabb917083a9f4946350f41d023b629.png