[Request]Strenght XP for 1 def/pray

causality

Where can I find a training spot where I can last a few hours with an inventory of food, without any obstacles such as doors?

Botting at rockcrabs is sketchy at best, at al kharid guards the doors close at some point, messing up the bot (Ande's fighter). I am 1 def 1 pray, just got my dragon scim and I need a place where I can last a few hours and preferably the mobs have at least 15hp?

Thank you.

If you want a bit of profit, you could try my flesh crawlers script. You need to bring food but it banks. be warned though, it is only in beta I have paused development on it for now.

I'd love to try it out and post a proggy if it works. I'll look at it tomorow.

Thank you everyone for the tips! Meanwhile I found thugs a very viable training option, but the iWarrior script is kicking ass so far, I'm considering camping here until 65-70 str.

• Administrator

I'd love to try it out and post a proggy if it works. I'll look at it tomorow.

Thank you everyone for the tips! Meanwhile I found thugs a very viable training option, but the iWarrior script is kicking ass so far, I'm considering camping here until 65-70 str.

iWarrior is a beast of a script, works very well, got me flat 60's.

Where can I find a training spot where I can last a few hours with an inventory of food, without any obstacles such as doors?

Botting at rockcrabs is sketchy at best, at al kharid guards the doors close at some point, messing up the bot (Ande's fighter). I am 1 def 1 pray, just got my dragon scim and I need a place where I can last a few hours and preferably the mobs have at least 15hp?

Thank you.

Theres a monk killer script under the combat local scrips sub forum it kills monks and use monks to heal u so u dont need food and cant tay there 24/7