Chargebacked by babushka

Proto

Disputed member:@babushka

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/55481-

Explanation: Sold this member 4.5m 07 for $17 in Canadian dollars. He could not pick it up so he had @Jams pick it up and hold it for him. little while after @Jams told me that he had given him the gold. Soon after @babushka contacted me through my messanger asking for a refund however, when i asked him why he never responded. Only today when i logged into my Paypal to see a new case opened up against me. I know it is him due to him being the only person i have sold that amount of gold too. All events happened in the chat box. @Jams can confirm this took place and he also had logs with this member.

Evidence:

QBFz2Zl.png

sPtU0Ph.png

gw0o93w.png

v2Z4yEF.png

The user has been notified, he has 24 hours to reply! He has also been placed in the TWC usergroup.

Upon reviewing the chat logs, I can indeed see that you had a chat with @babushka and that the payment was sent on the same date as the conversation but do you have any proof that the PayPal email shown on your picture belongs to @babushka? I cannot find that in the chat logs.

The user has been notified, he has 24 hours to reply! He has also been placed in the TWC usergroup.

Upon reviewing the chat logs, I can indeed see that you had a chat with @babushka and that the payment was sent on the same date as the conversation but do you have any proof that the PayPal email shown on your picture belongs to @babushka? I cannot find that in the chat logs.

Can you check my chat logs aswell with the user, he traded me the gold and had me trade it to someone. (just for confirmation)

there is no proof that shows that this amount belongs to him, however i believe the message i received shows that it was in farct his amount, i can provide a larger picture of my statements to show this is the only $17 amount i got.

That'd be great if you could provide us with such a picture. Do not forget to block out any personal information!

Can you check my chat logs aswell with the user, he traded me the gold and had me trade it to someone. (just for confirmation)

I can see that the gold from @Proto was indeed traded to you but I cannot see where @babushka says that you should give the money to someone else. You also said your Skype name, did he add you? Did you have any conversation with him?

Post pic here dex, I never recived the gold I want a full refund in gold or disputing with pp.

edd5f1e47c11c4e1461997f6fb5af2af.png

Post pic here dex, I never recived the gold I want a full refund in gold or disputing with pp.

I'm getting a bit frustrated sir, you're lying to me the whole time. Please don't tell me the Skype below isn't yours, I've resolved the Skype and it matches your IP, do you have anything to say?

42ba413bff1ceef84faecb7d29a4b260.gif

540e3292c7e8289b4bae89744f67dd45.png