APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

18 hours ago, FuryShark said:

no
Data accepted: [location=Rogues' Den, food=Raw karambwan -> Poison karambwan].
https://imgur.com/a/bBTlznW

I've had a look and haven't been able to recreate this on my test account as the account has the quest complete and the interface is different. I don't currently have access to an account without the quest complete; please could you kindly drop me a screenshot of the interface (with widget debug turned on) with your mouse hovering over the cook button?

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

I've had a look and haven't been able to recreate this on my test account as the account has the quest complete and the interface is different. I don't currently have access to an account without the quest complete; please could you kindly drop me a screenshot of the interface (with widget debug turned on) with your mouse hovering over the cook button?

yvV8r6n.png 

also dont need to use item on fire, can left click cook on this fire.

• 2 months later...

Hi Apaec, just finally trying to do some cooking. The script isn't working in Hosidius Kitchen for Karamwans (normal not poisoned). Just clicks the clay oven and doesn't cook at all.

Log for info: 

[INFO][01/05 11:21:18 AM]: Script list refreshed and loaded 7 scripts.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/05 11:21:20 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/05 11:21:20 AM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/05 11:21:26 AM]: Data accepted: [location=Hosidius Kitchen, food=Raw karambwan -> Cooked karambwan].

9 hours ago, CADMonkey said:

Hi Apaec, just finally trying to do some cooking. The script isn't working in Hosidius Kitchen for Karamwans (normal not poisoned). Just clicks the clay oven and doesn't cook at all.

Log for info: 

[INFO][01/05 11:21:18 AM]: Script list refreshed and loaded 7 scripts.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/05 11:21:20 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/05 11:21:20 AM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/05 11:21:26 AM]: Data accepted: [location=Hosidius Kitchen, food=Raw karambwan -> Cooked karambwan].

Hmm - just to sanity-check, have you done the quest that allows you to cook them? Normally when this step doesn't work, something is different with the cooking interface.

-Apa

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man! I just wanted to say, I loved your rooftop agility script, it was damn fine work of art to me. 

So, I'm definitely interested in your other scripts, but I have one question about whether or not this supports GIANT seaweed? I only see SEAWEED listed on the first page. If not, could it possible be added in? Because I'ma have to buy it if it is. Lol thanks!

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, WindRunner said:

Hey man! I just wanted to say, I loved your rooftop agility script, it was damn fine work of art to me. 

So, I'm definitely interested in your other scripts, but I have one question about whether or not this supports GIANT seaweed? I only see SEAWEED listed on the first page. If not, could it possible be added in? Because I'ma have to buy it if it is. Lol thanks!

Hey, unfortunately the script doesn't currently support giant seaweed, due to the slightly unusual ratios involved when cooking it. I have been meaning to implement this though so don't want to rule it out for the future, but it's not something the script can do now.

Glad the rooftop script lived up to expectations!

-Apa

• Heart 1

• 7 months later...