APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

19 hours ago, Apaec said:

Ah right - I should be able to implement the baking stage, where raw summer pies are baked on a stove into summer pies. But the combination of ingredients is beyond the remit of this script (as are other cooking activities such as potato making, pizza topping, wine making, gnome cooking, etc). Those cooking methods might be found in a more general `AIO cooking` script, rather than this `AIO cooker`.  I will start training up my test account to have 95 cooking so I can do a full test of the summer pie baking!

Apa

Perfect thanks for the baking system, as for the preparations, do you know any good "AIO cooking" script ? I could not found one for summer pie.

1 hour ago, SamOsesh said:

Perfect thanks for the baking system, as for the preparations, do you know any good "AIO cooking" script ? I could not found one for summer pie.

I'm not too familiar with the OSBot script selection; I would ask around for trials on the various cooking scripts and see if they are supported. Alternatively, you could take a look in the local scripts section or get a private script made (or even implement this yourself!)

-Apa

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ProfoundDemon said:

For some reason the bot randomly stops. Sometimes it's after a couple of inventories and sometimes it instantly logs out. Showing a message in logger that i've run out of raw sharks even though I have 40k in my bank?

Hmm, that's strange - Please try putting the sharks in your main bank tab and see if that helps? Sounds like for whatever reason the OSBot API is struggling to find the items in your bank. Does this only happen on mirror mode?

On 3/4/2021 at 9:10 PM, Apaec said:

Hmm, that's strange - Please try putting the sharks in your main bank tab and see if that helps? Sounds like for whatever reason the OSBot API is struggling to find the items in your bank. Does this only happen on mirror mode?

Also happened a couple time when I had them in the main tab. I think it had to do with me running 2 mirror mode clients at once. Because as soon as i closed the second client the problem stopped and everything was flawless again.
Did get banned though lol but that's probably on me 

28 minutes ago, ProfoundDemon said:

Also happened a couple time when I had them in the main tab. I think it had to do with me running 2 mirror mode clients at once. Because as soon as i closed the second client the problem stopped and everything was flawless again.
Did get banned though lol but that's probably on me 

This is really strange, I am wondering if it is related to the recent banking issues when searching by name. I will try and recreate this but it is likely that I will have to raise a bug report with the bot developers for this one. Also, i'm sorry to hear about your ban, it sounds like you've been quite unlucky with the script so far. Be sure to keep sessions short, use generous breaks, and play legitimately between sessions, and hopefully things will run smoother next time :)

-Apa

22 hours ago, john55 said:

Hi can you please add giant seaweed support :)

Hey,

Thanks for the reminder - it's on my to-do list, but it requires some changes to the core workings of the script as the input to output ratio is not 1. For this reason, I want to make sure I implement this correctly without detrimentally affecting other functions of the script, hence the delays.

Cheers,

Apa

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Awildgunty said:

Seems to be a bug when cooking raw karambwans to poison karambwans. It just clicks the range repeatedly but does not select the poison karambwans. 

I found this when cooking poison karambwans from level 1

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know - sifler also reported this. I've been meaning to set up a test account without the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest so that I can test out a fix for this. I'm not sure why this is no longer working though, as the script used to be able to handle this situation. I'll investigate.

Apa

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...