APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Hey,

To make pineapple pizza you have to top pineapple rings onto an already cooked pizza, rather than cooking an 'uncooked pineapple pizza' on a range - this script is a cooker script rather than a cooking script and therefore doesn't these kinds of cooking methods. You can still use the script to turn your uncooked pizzas into plain pizzas though!

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Update: looks like it works with other fish types. Thanks

Just purchased the script to cook Karambwan in Edgeville. It looks like the script it able to gather the appropriate items from the bank and run the the cooking station, however when it clicks the range nothing happens as it doesn't select the appropriate button to begin cooking. 

Edited by mydogroy

18 hours ago, mydogroy said:

Update: looks like it works with other fish types. Thanks

Just purchased the script to cook Karambwan in Edgeville. It looks like the script it able to gather the appropriate items from the bank and run the the cooking station, however when it clicks the range nothing happens as it doesn't select the appropriate button to begin cooking. 

Hey,

Karambwans are slightly different to most fish: they require the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest to be completed (+ speaking to Tinsay) in order to cook them. Otherwise, you can only cook poison karambwans. The script should be able to handle both situations: cooking poison karambwans with or without the quest completed (slightly different interfaces here) and cooking cooked karambwans with the quest completed.

Hopefully that is the cause of your issues, but if you're still having problems, please let me know!

On 2/21/2021 at 4:28 PM, Apaec said:

Hey,

Karambwans are slightly different to most fish: they require the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest to be completed (+ speaking to Tinsay) in order to cook them. Otherwise, you can only cook poison karambwans. The script should be able to handle both situations: cooking poison karambwans with or without the quest completed (slightly different interfaces here) and cooking cooked karambwans with the quest completed.

Hopefully that is the cause of your issues, but if you're still having problems, please let me know!

Ended up getting a temp ban running the script (injection mode) after 3 hours of use :(. Any tips for running to not get banned so fast?

Sorry to hear that, that does seem unlucky. Were you running constantly for 3 hours?

In general, I have found that the key to avoiding bans is to keep a low profile. Bot for short sessions with generous breaks, and play legitimately inbetween. While this cautious approach does not guarantee that you will be safe, it has greatly reduced account bans in my experience.

1 hour ago, dotherobot said:

The script cannot navigate the options screen when there are 2 cooking options available.

SCREENSHOT HERE  >> image

Hi,

Which food are you cooking? I'm unable to access that link - please could you upload the screenshot to imgur.com and send me a link, or upload it as an attachment to your reply?

Cheers

Apa

28 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hi,

Which food are you cooking? I'm unable to access that link - please could you upload the screenshot to imgur.com and send me a link, or upload it as an attachment to your reply?

Cheers

Apa

Sorry. I don't know why the picture wasn't showing up. I'm cooking chicken and the menu gives me two options: (1) burn the chicken, (2) cook the chicken.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGr0hG368XXaHO93PATEPLkcZclp9SCF/view?usp=sharing

22 minutes ago, dotherobot said:

Sorry. I don't know why the picture wasn't showing up. I'm cooking chicken and the menu gives me two options: (1) burn the chicken, (2) cook the chicken.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGr0hG368XXaHO93PATEPLkcZclp9SCF/view?usp=sharing

Hmm, that's odd - why is there an option to voluntarily burn the chicken 🤔

Edit: I just checked and it looks like if you cook in Lumbridge castle, it shows 2 options. I would recommend trying to cook at another range for now and I will see if I can figure out for which food items this happens.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SamOsesh said:

Hello your script seems really good and I would want to buy it for sure but could you add the Summer Pie and the Corsair Cove banking ? If you can do that I take it right away ! Nice work too, good job.

Hey,

I was not aware that there was a cooking spot on Corsair cove - is there? As for summer pies, I should be able to add these, though I have access to an account with 95+ cooking, so I will see if I can try and work around that. Thanks for the suggestions :)

Apa

On 2/27/2021 at 4:43 PM, Apaec said:

Hey,

I was not aware that there was a cooking spot on Corsair cove - is there? As for summer pies, I should be able to add these, though I have access to an account with 95+ cooking, so I will see if I can try and work around that. Thanks for the suggestions :)

Apa

It is because the bank on corsair cove is far away from everbody and you can have acces with ships or spirit tree. Very calm spot for making summer pie standing at a bank. :) If you need an account I can help you for that. ty for your time !

6 hours ago, SamOsesh said:

It is because the bank on corsair cove is far away from everbody and you can have acces with ships or spirit tree. Very calm spot for making summer pie standing at a bank. :) If you need an account I can help you for that. ty for your time !

Where abouts is the cooking spot at corsair cove? I can't seem to find it on the map. Is it near the bank?

-Apa

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Where abouts is the cooking spot at corsair cove? I can't seem to find it on the map. Is it near the bank?

-Apa

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but for baking them I go at (Cooking Guild), it was more for the preparations, (step 1: pie shelI+strawberry, step2: 1/3 summer pie+ watermelon, step3: 2/3 summer pie+cooking apple). I prefer to go at corsair cove bank because there is nobody and its safe for botting I think. I use spirit tree at ge for teleportion to Feldip Hills near corsair cove and then teleport back to ge for baking at cooking guild. (99cooking). Feel free to PM me anytime !  Thanks for the feedback.

Ah right - I should be able to implement the baking stage, where raw summer pies are baked on a stove into summer pies. But the combination of ingredients is beyond the remit of this script (as are other cooking activities such as potato making, pizza topping, wine making, gnome cooking, etc). Those cooking methods might be found in a more general `AIO cooking` script, rather than this `AIO cooker`.  I will start training up my test account to have 95 cooking so I can do a full test of the summer pie baking!

Apa