APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

1 hour ago, Banes said:

Hey Apaec,

Having the same issue and as @Triovani said there isn't much within the logger.

Here's what I got:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 05:56:03 PM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 05:56:14 PM]: Data accepted: [location=Hosidius Kitchen, food=Raw monkfish -> Monkfish].
[WARN][Bot #1][07/26 05:56:59 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 05:59:04 PM]: Started random solver : BankPin Solver
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 05:59:04 PM]: Random solver exited : BankPin Solver

Cheers for letting me know.

Have you experienced this with any other scripts? And has this in your experience happened on any accounts which do not have a bank pin?

Trying to narrow down what could be causing this and if it has cropped up anywhere else.

-Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Have you experienced this with any other scripts? And has this in your experience happened on any accounts which do not have a bank pin?

Trying to narrow down what could be causing this and if it has cropped up anywhere else.

-Apa

Hey Apa,

I've only had this problem on your Cooking Script. I don't have another account to use at the moment.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

-Apa

I'm using alot of other scripts, and i dont have any problems with them. 

Looks like the script works fine until it Banks, then the osbot pin solver dont start so the script Just tries to open bank over and over again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Triovani said:

I'm using alot of other scripts, and i dont have any problems with them. 

Looks like the script works fine until it Banks, then the osbot pin solver dont start so the script Just tries to open bank over and over again. 

Hmm, this is really strange. The OSBot bank solver should kick in whenever the bank is locked, I have no idea why it would not be doing this (not sure if there's anything I can do to fix this either, since it sounds like it's an issue with the pin solver rather than the script).

I don't currently have an account with a bank pin, so I will try to debug this with a few more questions that will help me narrow down what is going on:

1. Does the script close the bank and reopen the bank repeatedly when this happens? Or does it just sit dormant on the pin screen?

2. If it does open/close the bank repeatedly, approximately what is the frequency of this? Does it open/close it every 2-3 seconds? or every 10-15 seconds?

3. From your experience with other scripts, how long does the pin solver usually take to recognise the bank is locked and kick into action?

Cheers for helping me with this.

Apa

57 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, this is really strange. The OSBot bank solver should kick in whenever the bank is locked, I have no idea why it would not be doing this (not sure if there's anything I can do to fix this either, since it sounds like it's an issue with the pin solver rather than the script).

I don't currently have an account with a bank pin, so I will try to debug this with a few more questions that will help me narrow down what is going on:

1. Does the script close the bank and reopen the bank repeatedly when this happens? Or does it just sit dormant on the pin screen?

2. If it does open/close the bank repeatedly, approximately what is the frequency of this? Does it open/close it every 2-3 seconds? or every 10-15 seconds?

3. From your experience with other scripts, how long does the pin solver usually take to recognise the bank is locked and kick into action?

Cheers for helping me with this.

Apa

Hey Apa.

1. The script sits dormant on the pin screen. The mouse hovers on different keys but never clicks on any of them. The keys over which the mouse hovers are random and are not pin numbers.

2. NA in my case.

3. The bank pin solver kicks in within a few milliseconds.

2 hours ago, Banes said:

Hey Apa.

1. The script sits dormant on the pin screen. The mouse hovers on different keys but never clicks on any of them. The keys over which the mouse hovers are random and are not pin numbers.

2. NA in my case.

3. The bank pin solver kicks in within a few milliseconds.

Hmm, that throws my theory out the water a bit! Bizarre. I've got no idea why the mouse hovers over different keys but doesn't click them (that certainly isn't the script code running..), and not sure why the pin solver is unsuccessful. I will enable pin on my account and when that is ready I will see if I can get to the bottom of this. In the mean time, i'd recommend deactivating pins on your account for now - probably the easiest fix for the time being! (bank pins are a bit redundant anyway..)

Apa

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 11:59 PM, Apaec said:

Hmm, that throws my theory out the water a bit! Bizarre. I've got no idea why the mouse hovers over different keys but doesn't click them (that certainly isn't the script code running..), and not sure why the pin solver is unsuccessful. I will enable pin on my account and when that is ready I will see if I can get to the bottom of this. In the mean time, i'd recommend deactivating pins on your account for now - probably the easiest fix for the time being! (bank pins are a bit redundant anyway..)

Apa

Hi again apa, tried to use it in rouges den just to rule out if it was only in hosidius and same issue.. I got a video of the error if you can contact me on discord i can send it to you?

Triovani#4331

17 minutes ago, Triovani said:

Hi again apa, tried to use it in rouges den just to rule out if it was only in hosidius and same issue.. I got a video of the error if you can contact me on discord i can send it to you?

Triovani#4331

Hmm thanks for checking,

I don't use Discord but a video would be very useful. Would you be able to send it to me in a PM here on OSBot?

Cheers

Apa

On 8/11/2020 at 11:26 PM, Arhipp2 said:

in hosidius house, it often missclicks while rotating camera and walks to the room with the door before going to the bank after cooking an inventory

Thanks for letting me know. I've made a note of this, and i'm not sure if there's something I can tweak to reduce the frequency of this, but I will run some tests in hosidius and see.

Apa

• 2 weeks later...