APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, I hadn't realised the interface changes in this way! I will take a look. Do you know if this is the case only in lumbridge castle? Or does it happen for all fires/ranges?

-Apa

I can offer you a 24h trial if that would be useful in deciding whether to get a copy? :)

-Apa

i just bought it i figured meh it's made by apa its gotta be good and it is lol using it to get 70 cooking for the acct im making

• Heart 1

On 7/4/2020 at 6:23 AM, Apaec said:

Hmm, I hadn't realised the interface changes in this way! I will take a look. Do you know if this is the case only in lumbridge castle? Or does it happen for all fires/ranges?

It is for all fires/ranges, when you have cooked food that has a burnt variation used in a quest (such as druidic ritiual, reference https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Burnt_food), it will give you the option to burn it manually.

The script doesnt work after break when having a bank pin.. Logges in after break, opens bank, but the osbot bank pin solver doesnt start and it just stands still untill it disconnects than tries to log in again and loops... 

Has to be something with the banking that wont let osbot solver start :/ 
Mirror mode, but every other script i have manages this.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:37 AM, Triovani said:

The script doesnt work after break when having a bank pin.. Logges in after break, opens bank, but the osbot bank pin solver doesnt start and it just stands still untill it disconnects than tries to log in again and loops... 

Has to be something with the banking that wont let osbot solver start :/ 
Mirror mode, but every other script i have manages this.

Hmm, that's odd, thanks for letting me know. Not sure what might be causing this, as the bank pin solver is an OSBot thing and so the script won't be in control.

Next time this happens, please could you see if there is anything unusual displayed in the console logger? (accessed via the settings gear). Let me know :)

-Apa

23 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, that's odd, thanks for letting me know. Not sure what might be causing this, as the bank pin solver is an OSBot thing and so the script won't be in control.

Next time this happens, please could you see if there is anything unusual displayed in the console logger? (accessed via the settings gear). Let me know :)

-Apa

Im not getting anything in logget when it happens, but im getting this when i stop the script.

at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.coN.A(cc:441)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 10:11:27 PM]: Started random solver : BankPin Solver
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 10:11:27 PM]: Random solver exited : BankPin Solver

53 minutes ago, Triovani said:

Im not getting anything in logget when it happens, but im getting this when i stop the script.

at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.coN.A(cc:441)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 10:11:27 PM]: Started random solver : BankPin Solver
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 10:11:27 PM]: Random solver exited : BankPin Solver

Hmm, this might be useful, though I would need a few more lines than just those three. Could you perhaps send me (here or in a PM if you prefer) a slightly longer snippet of the console when this happens?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, this might be useful, though I would need a few more lines than just those three. Could you perhaps send me (here or in a PM if you prefer) a slightly longer snippet of the console when this happens?

Cheers

It wasnt anything more.. Kept repeating that first line all the way to top of logger, then the two break manager lines at the end..

On 7/24/2020 at 10:08 PM, Apaec said:

Cheers

Hey Apaec,

Having the same issue and as @Triovani said there isn't much within the logger.

Here's what I got:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 05:56:03 PM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 05:56:14 PM]: Data accepted: [location=Hosidius Kitchen, food=Raw monkfish -> Monkfish].
[WARN][Bot #1][07/26 05:56:59 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 05:59:04 PM]: Started random solver : BankPin Solver
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 05:59:04 PM]: Random solver exited : BankPin Solver