APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Hey, I had some problems a few nights ago where the script came back from break and just stod there and did nothing... Then got logged out and then logged in again! over and over!

And one more thing, shouldnt there be any failsafe for when you run out of fish to cook..? It cooked the fish perfectly, but when i ran out it just stood by the bank chest and did nothing.. (it should have stoped the script and logged out?)

Edit: Mirror mode

Edited by Triovani

15 hours ago, podrus said:

profit, theres some money to be made in making raw pies and summer pies when they go up and i also hate piecing together pies.

Hmm. I agree it would be a nice feature, but i'm hesitant to add it - if I did, this script would likely have to move away from being an AIO cooker and become an AIO cooking script as if I added piecing together of pies, i'd also have to add other niche cooking styles such as topping pizzas, making tuna potatoes, wine making etc. If I did that, i'd have to raise the price to avoid infringing the store undercutting rules - raising the price is something I would not like to do!

Combining pies is a good idea for a standalone script though, you might be able to persuade someone in the local scripts section to make this for you, or alternatively you could try making it yourself :)

Apa

14 hours ago, tommy437 said:

Hey man, can I have a trial please?

Sure - trial started!

14 hours ago, Triovani said:

Hey, I had some problems a few nights ago where the script came back from break and just stod there and did nothing... Then got logged out and then logged in again! over and over!

And one more thing, shouldnt there be any failsafe for when you run out of fish to cook..? It cooked the fish perfectly, but when i ran out it just stood by the bank chest and did nothing.. (it should have stoped the script and logged out?)

Edit: Mirror mode

Hey

Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure why the script would do this, but it is likely a result of using mirror mode. Mirror mode can be unreliable at times and is occasionally inconsistent with the expected behaviour demonstrated on Stealth injection.

The script is ofcourse programmed to stop when you run out of food to cook; my only thought as to why this might not be working for you is mirror.

I'd recommend switching over to Stealth Injection for the full smooth experience, or alternatively if you are intent on using mirror, be sure to baby sit it at all times.

Best

Apa

Seriously apa, though i love your scripts i do think its kind of easy to just point out that mirror mode is unstable and thats it.... i know its not the scriptures fault and im sure its a pain to work with something that unstable, but other scripteres at least try to make some adjustments to make it work! I'm constantly in touch with others that keep updating and make the scripts better to use with mirror!

There most be a way to implement some new failsafes in regard of the out of food problem..?

Edited by Triovani

On 5/9/2019 at 7:01 PM, Apaec said:

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm. I agree it would be a nice feature, but i'm hesitant to add it - if I did, this script would likely have to move away from being an AIO cooker and become an AIO cooking script as if I added piecing together of pies, i'd also have to add other niche cooking styles such as topping pizzas, making tuna potatoes, wine making etc. If I did that, i'd have to raise the price to avoid infringing the store undercutting rules - raising the price is something I would not like to do!

Combining pies is a good idea for a standalone script though, you might be able to persuade someone in the local scripts section to make this for you, or alternatively you could try making it yourself :)

I'd happily pay for another one of your scripts that combines food that can then be used with this script.

On 5/14/2019 at 9:45 AM, Triovani said:

Seriously apa, though i love your scripts i do think its kind of easy to just point out that mirror mode is unstable and thats it.... i know its not the scriptures fault and im sure its a pain to work with something that unstable, but other scripteres at least try to make some adjustments to make it work! I'm constantly in touch with others that keep updating and make the scripts better to use with mirror!

There most be a way to implement some new failsafes in regard of the out of food problem..?

There's really nothing I can do as the code at fault is not in my control. The script runs on an API which is shared for both mirror and SI, and any errors in the API can be solved by the developers alone. Sounds like the other scripters which you mentioned might not be being entirely honest with you. Trust me, if there was something I could do, I would have done it already.

Best,

Apa