Disputes

Dylan

Well what we can extend that if the staff need to do more research... I'm not making more useless archives, just because you guys want to search disputes without using the search bar.

I asked form this to be extended in the past and was shot down pretty fast.

And there's also a difference. Its not so simple to search "disputes" and have all of the scam reports pop up...

I asked form this to be extended in the past and was shot down pretty fast.

And there's also a difference. Its not so simple to search "disputes" and have all of the scam reports pop up...

i don't see what the issue is having a sub forum in archives for disputes, its really good for keeping up to date on scams, so u don't trust someone on skype who scam quitt'd without u knowing :/

• Like 1

Well what we can extend that if the staff need to do more research... I'm not making more useless archives, just because you guys want to search disputes without using the search bar. 

That's a bad attitude to have. 

i don't see what the issue is having a sub forum in archives for disputes, its really good for keeping up to date on scams, so u don't trust someone on skype who scam quitt'd without u knowing :/

It adds more work in for the staff I'd imagine. When you're mass archive threads regularly every click makes a difference. Having one sub-forum makes it a lot simpler and faster to archive the threads. I don't think it would be fair to add that much extra work for the mod team.

The only solution that would make sense is to make an actual archiving system but realistically that would take too much time to do it correctly.

That's a bad attitude to have.

It adds more work in for the staff I'd imagine. When you're mass archive threads regularly every click makes a difference. Having one sub-forum makes it a lot simpler and faster to archive the threads. I don't think it would be fair to add that much extra work for the mod team.

The only solution that would make sense is to make an actual archiving system but realistically that would take too much time to do it correctly.

That much extra work..? Either you've never been staff and don't know what you're talking about or they're just lazy...
  • Like 1