Scammed by Smart/Worker

Tyler

Scammed by Smart/worker Skype name is Stew

I'm on vacation so in using my phone

So I paid smart 9m+1m on the account and paid for a membership for a fresh account to be trained 1-70 attack strength and defense by hand

Everything was going good

Was busy so couldn't ask how it was going so I check today

The worker stew ident answering me so I go to runescape and see that the account has received a perm ban 5 DAYS AGO!!

Order was suppose to be done by hand and they didn't even tell me it was banned 5 days ago

Pictures

Um I'm on my phone so I'm doing attach file not sure how well this is going to work

Hello @Tyler, I was on vacation for the past two days and have just recently returned home. Whenever you're ready I will be giving you 9m 07 RSGP and Stew will owe you a bond, please contact me on Skype and we will resolve this matter quickly.  Also, the user in question (@Stew) apparently contacted me late Thursday night saying -

3463876b89.png

Thank you Staff, and @Tyler.

Edited by Smart
  • Like 2

Hello @Tyler, I was on vacation for the past two days and have just recently returned home. Whenever you're ready I will be giving you 10m 07 RSGP, please contact me on Skype and we will resolve this matter quickly.  Also, the user in question (member=Stew) apparently contacted me late Thursday night saying -

3463876b89.png

Thank you Staff, and @Tyler.

Thank you @Smart.

Please let me know when you guys have completed the refund process.

Update -

I will be using an alternate worker to create the account for the user at the same price negotiated previously :) -

d6dc20b926.png

@Stew will need to give the user a bond for getting the account banned. If he refuses and is IP Banned I will make the account with a bond out of my pocket with no questions asked. I appreciate the cooperation from the Staff Team and also @Tyler in order to resolve this situation in an orderly manner. Hopefully all will be resolved soon, and I will keep you updated as I receive anymore information on the subject. Thank you.

• Like 6

• Administrator

Stew has 24 hours to refund the bond or he will be banned until the bond is returned. If he does not return it smart has 24 hours after the initial 24 hours to return the bond or start another account for the user. Thanks for your patience and willingness to cooperate.

By no means do we think any one was trying to scam or have a service that was supposed to be legit and they botted. We believe the chain ban story, but we have to use the system we've been using for nearly a year with the 24 hours to refund. Thanks in advance everyone.

Stew has 24 hours to refund the bond or he will be banned until the bond is returned. If he does not return it smart has 24 hours after the initial 24 hours to return the bond or start another account for the user. Thanks for your patience and willingness to cooperate.

By no means do we think any one was trying to scam or have a service that was supposed to be legit and they botted. We believe the chain ban story, but we have to use the system we've been using for nearly a year with the 24 hours to refund. Thanks in advance everyone.

Thank you, @Maldesto.