List of entities

Jack

for(int i = 0; i < objects.getAll().size(); i++){
if(objects.getAll().get(i)!=null&&posDist(myPosition(),objects.getAll().get(i).getPosition())<5&&!objects.getAll().get(i).getName().equals("null"))
		//add to bigger list
}

Every time you call objects.getAll() it will rescan for objects to create a new list.

That's why it's slow.

Call it once instead, save the list obtained and filter through that one list.

Oh thanks I overlooked that tongue.png

It took a few seconds because it was loading them 7000 times tongue.png

When you are null checking or interacting with an item/object etc. you should always store it, and then interact with the stored object. Each time you call .get() it will get a new instance, and that instance could be not null, then when you go to interact with another .get() it can be null. If that makes sense. Although you may have already knew this and just forgot or not noticed it. ^_^

When you are null checking or interacting with an item/object etc. you should always store it, and then interact with the stored object. Each time you call .get() it will get a new instance, and that instance could be not null, then when you go to interact with another .get() it can be null. If that makes sense. Although you may have already knew this and just forgot or not noticed it. happy.png

Yea I was just writing it too fast and forgot facep.gif