I need some advice for the course of action I should take

NoahTheWeebWolf

First here's some history to give some perspective on the matter at hand. I haven't botted since late February when I got hacked for my whole bank on my mule(roughly 30mill) I somehow got a bond after several seemingly futile attempts of oak log botting in f2p. I Re-activated my old mule account today and sold a bunch of stuff now have enough for 4 more bonds(ones going on a woodcutting bot now).

Now to get started here are my questions.

1. What's the ban rate like for members nowadays? Is it the same as fresh f2p accounts or way different? How much of a threat does the bot world pose on botters currently? Whose responsibility is it to implement anti-bot world techniques like  world hopping when in bot world? Is it individual script writers or is it the main developers of OSbot, who deal with that?

2. I am trying to figure out for a wood cutting bot if I should make a fresh one train it to 60 and chop yews in the tree gnome stronghold or should I use my old one from  February that has 97 wood cutting(no other skills)? I just don't want to risk losing it if the risk is too high now with bot worlds and other anti botting measures.

3. Lastly recently, when I mentioned my level 97 wc bot account to a user with 300+ feedback and a reputable business on here that I used today to swap gold twice from rs07 to rs3; he said he'd pay me a weekly fee to use my account to chop yew logs legitimately, and I am wondering if that's worth something, and then I should just make a botting account on the side and go from there.(If so could you please give me some advice on how to go through with that transaction so it's safe and mutually beneficial for he and I?)

That's basically it; I hope this isn't too long to post/read, and someone can give me some good advice.

Regards, Noah

There's still the dilemma at hand of bot worlds and the ban rate in general. If it's too high now id rather not risk such a valuable asset.  Also what's the best location to bot yew trees now adays(last time I remembered it was tree gnome stronghold). Oh and wherever I go should I bot in the pk world to really lower the risk of ban(still need to worry about getting pk'd but let's face it getting pk'd while botting is a billion times better than getting  perma banned).

There's still the dilemma at hand of bot worlds and the ban rate in general. If it's too high now id rather not risk such a valuable asset.  Also what's the best location to bot yew trees now adays(last time I remembered it was tree gnome stronghold). Oh and wherever I go should I bot in the pk world to really lower the risk of ban(still need to worry about getting pk'd but let's face it getting pk'd while botting is a billion times better than getting  perma banned).

Woodcutting is, and always will be a high ban-rate skill though.

That's understandable, I just know the ban rates gotten worse since the inclusion of the bot world and other stuff. I am just hoping the ban rate isn't like f2p where you basically get insta-banned within  a day guaranteed. Cause if it is I definitely wouldn't want to use my original wc bot account.

That's understandable, I just know the ban rates gotten worse since the inclusion of the bot world and other stuff. I am just hoping the ban rate isn't like f2p where you basically get insta-banned within  a day guaranteed. Cause if it is I definitely wouldn't want to use my original wc bot account.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but it's pretty bad.