48 Hour Ban [NEVER BOTTED]

ping pong

Hello all. I was just curious if this ever happened to anyone else?

I was banned on a new account. I took a long break from old school and recently came back, and made a new account since I forgot my old one's login. I played for literally 30 minutes, and broke a bronze pickaxe. Went to Bob to fix it, and I got banned for 48 hours for "Botting". I actually never once used the "illegal 3rd party software" that they mentioned. So I'm curious as to how they can justify any bans this way. It was a new account, but I'm sure they do this to legit people too... I'm starting to doubt the fact that they have any software detection, they just go off of random noobs reporting for botting.

In response ^ if they're gonna ban you for not botting... You might as well bot.

• Like 1

you dont bot but you still make scripts. How do i know your not lying Troll.png .

But naw, that some flaw shit, you should try fighting it.

I made scripts on my old acc from a few months ago that I forgot the password to :\

But yeah can't fight a 48 hour. And even then, it's a new account. I'm just not sure what the hell kind of system they use to detect bots. I didn't think there were many tin miner bots out there lolol. And I was even chatting on the acc tongue.png

Oh well.

Also, forgot to mention, this is literally 30 mins after I purchased membership.

Edited by ping pong

I made scripts on my old acc from a few months ago that I forgot the password to :\

But yeah can't fight a 48 hour. And even then, it's a new account. I'm just not sure what the hell kind of system they use to detect bots. I didn't think there were many tin miner bots out there lolol. And I was even chatting on the acc tongue.png

Oh well.

Also, forgot to mention, this is literally 30 mins after I purchased membership.

fuck it, fuck jagex

People always say this, but I find it so hard to believe that you didn't bot. I've never been banned on an account I didn't bot on in 400+ accounts.

I've never been banned on any account before, botted or not botted. I've botted on accounts since 2009 and none have ever gotten flagged that I know of for anything. I've never suicide botted, and babysat 95% of the time.

And no, it's not my IP unless the proxy I used had been already flagged. I also just recently changed ISPs.