Something very interesting I found out.

nockout3

I have 9 account all are level 30-60 , I bot on all of them, and I just found out that 4/9 of my accounts got banned , so what's so special you ask? all 9 accounts did the same thing , with the same script , and the 4/9 banned accounts had no re bill date (automatically paying for member) because I got member from buying bonds.

the other , 5/9 account I got left , all have a re bill date...

Just facts ...  what do you think?

I've gone ahead and banned "Diabl0" and "livejasmin" as you need VIP to bot multiple accounts. I recommend you purchase it as all the others found will also be banned happy.png

What ? Why did you ban them I don't understand.

And btw i'm using another bot for my 9 accounts , I came here to test this bot (I have 10 accounts , 1 for testing other bots :) )

This bot is good but some random events are not working for example the sandwich lady tells you to take a pie and the bot does nothing , pinball event is not working because bot double clicks the pillar , which cause a reset in points (you need 10 points to get out of that random)

The major problem with this bot ATM is the login issue , it's very weird and I don't know why you're not fixing it asap , Dex is really fast and all but come on fix it.

What ? Why did you ban them I don't understand.

And btw i'm using another bot for my 9 accounts , I came here to test this bot (I have 10 accounts , 1 for testing other bots smile.png )

This bot is good but some random events are not working for example the sandwich lady tells you to take a pie and the bot does nothing , pinball event is not working because bot double clicks the pillar , which cause a reset in points (you need 10 points to get out of that random)

The major problem with this bot ATM is the login issue , it's very weird and I don't know why you're not fixing it asap , Dex is really fast and all but come on fix it.

The developers are aware of the random event bugs and they have all been fixed for the next release. The login-error fix will come with the new server update that will hopefully be released today/tomorrow so not so long ^_^

As for why I banned your accounts, you are only allowed to bot on the client as a regular member with one tab. If you wish to bot multiple accounts you need to purchase VIP.

The developers are aware of the random event bugs and they have all been fixed for the next release. The login-error fix will come with the new server update that will hopefully be released today/tomorrow so not so long happy.png

As for why I banned your accounts, you are only allowed to bot on the client as a regular member with one tab. If you wish to bot multiple accounts you need to purchase VIP.

"As for why I banned your accounts" .... My question was why did you ban those guys diabl0 and another guy , those accounts aren't mine ... unban them.

Why ? Because they did nothing , I really don't care if they will be unbanned or not , i'll say it again I did not open those accounts nor do I have access to them.

All those accounts are from the exact same IP your posting from this very second, want to explain that?

All those accounts are from the exact same IP your posting from this very second, want to explain that?

Want to explain why i'm only requesting name change on this account ? I seriously cannot bot the whole day without you mods changing my name , so how is it possible I bot on multiple accounts and requesting name change for only 1 ?

And about the IP I really do not know how is that possible , its a glitch or something similar on your side I can assure you that.

I'm trying to get into the bot now getting this d87843e58a.png and you're talking about having multiple accounts ... lol..

Trust me 1 account is hard enough

Edited by nockout3

Want to explain why i'm only requesting name change on this account ? I seriously cannot bot the whole day without you mods changing my name , so how is it possible I bot on multiple accounts and requesting name change for only 1 ?

And about the IP I really do not know how is that possible , its a glitch or something similar on your side I can assure you that.

I'm trying to get into the bot now getting this d87843e58a.png and you're talking about having multiple accounts ... lol..

Trust me 1 account is hard enough

cool idea about the rs membership rebill, but fuck mang you got caught deal with it best not to argue,