Dropped items dissapear

chrisroll

Dropped them from my f2p account , logged out , then logged into her account (same world , same pc , she is a member) and they never showed up.

Guess I should have multi-logged , but drop trading always worked in  the past , didn't think about it , not a big deal really, but maybe someone considering drop trading a large sum in the futute may find this post helpfull =p

Edited by chrisroll

Same problem for me while pking!

I was risk fighting an obby mauler, and s/he had 350k cash. Killed her, didn't show up on the ground but the other items did. 

Coins might be glitched or something?

They probably dropped the coins and picked them up on another account , that's common practice. I dropped coins and noted rune items. None of which showed up.

Edited by chrisroll

She probably dropped the coins and picked them up on another account , that's common practice. I dropped coins and noted rune items. None of which showed up.

Hmm, true. That's upsetting, haha.

That's strange though - could they've been looted prior to you logging in? Dropped items appear in 30 sec. I thought.

Hmm, true. That's upsetting, haha.

That's strange though - could they've been looted prior to you logging in? Dropped items appear in 30 sec. I thought.

After I dropped the items I was logged into her account litteraly within 10 seconds, however, ....

While I was logged into her account, someone did show up and stand ontop of the same tile that I had dropped the items on, for a few seconds , but I never saw the items pop up (I was logged onto her account) , both her and I thought it was suspicious.

Edited by chrisroll

Drop trading with the same IP does not work anymore

And that obby mauler probably had 70 hunter to do imp in a box.

Ahh another reason why I sold my account and quit RS. Soon trading will be limited and the wilderness will be taken away... lol. I swear CEO of Jagex must be mentally challenged.

**** I applogize to anyone reading this thread who may be mentally challenged ; you are more capable and intelligent than Jagex.

Edited by chrisroll