Good money making bot

Tyga98

You can give my clay master script a shot. However i've heard F2P worlds at clay spots are getting a little crowded. You can still grab a bond and hop onto a members world, and with 0 requirements easily fetch upwards of 100k/h. You can expect around 30k/h on them crowded f2p worlds. Also, I can give you a trial of my hill giants script which I wrote, im looking for testers. Although u need a few combat levels, its still decent cb exp and also ~100k/h. Also, have a browse of other scripts in the moneymaking section. I'm sure you'll find one that suits you.

You can give my clay master script a shot. However i've heard F2P worlds at clay spots are getting a little crowded. You can still grab a bond and hop onto a members world, and with 0 requirements easily fetch upwards of 100k/h. You can expect around 30k/h on them crowded f2p worlds. Also, I can give you a trial of my hill giants script which I wrote, im looking for testers. Although u need a few combat levels, its still decent cb exp and also ~100k/h. Also, have a browse of other scripts in the moneymaking section. I'm sure you'll find one that suits you.

Sure, I can try it.  But I don't have 1.2m for a bond so Ill just try to do it on my main.