Forcing Monthly's = a loss in the community

what are you guys doing...! your completely going to destroy the community by forcing monthly fees on everyone. face it we WILL run to the competition as they are just as good if not even better than osbot2 an are not forcing monthly's down everyones throat ya maybe you have to buy a $6 vip but shit its worth it. just think about what you are enforcing on everyone...everything has a cause an effect. enough said...

Edited by bigballnboss

If you think logically, running to the competitor you're speaking of, 1 script auth = $10-20 dollars, you pay by instances which will cost you more than the monthly fees.

For instance take a Tab Maker (Using 3 accounts):

Competitor Auth price: $10 per bot tab. = $30

OSBot Auth Price: $10 a month for unlimited accounts

Pretty sure simple math will show you OSBot is still the cheapest out there.

If you think logically, running to the competitor you're speaking of, 1 script auth = $10-20 dollars, you pay by instances which will cost you more than the monthly fees. OSBot is still the cheapest out there.

Very few scripts = 1 auth/1 instance like very few....... also majority on there = you buy one auth and get like 3-4 instances of it lifetime.... vs buying a script here which means you pay for it monthly and may only end up using it for a 1-2 accs and maybe end up not using it at all and etc. 

Take a business class or two and you would realize that making every single script monthly isn't going to turn out well. Making it like have a life of 90 days and then having to repay it and etc is better.

If you think logically, running to the competitor you're speaking of, 1 script auth = $10-20 dollars, you pay by instances which will cost you more than the monthly fees.

I'm all about supporting OSBot, but unless you're a gold farmer (most people are not) OSBot is not always the cheapest.

• Like 1

Very few scripts = 1 auth/1 instance like very few....... also majority on there = you buy one auth and get like 3-4 instances of it lifetime.... vs buying a script here which means you pay for it monthly and may only end up using it for a 1-2 accs and maybe end up not using it at all and etc. 

Take a business class or two and you would realize that making every single script monthly isn't going to turn out well. Making it like have a life of 90 days and then having to repay it and etc is better.

Nowhere does it state you have to pay the monthly fee, cancel it if you fancy.

o really because i can name about 20 amazingly scripted scripts under 12$ that wont get you banned like this bot will..

• Like 1

Nowhere does it state you have to pay the monthly fee, cancel it if you fancy.

Not everyone will be using the script and etc, if you buy auths/instances of it like 3-4 or w/e you can use it whenever you want.

Look at netflix for example you pay like 10 bucks a month and you get a variety and tons of movies, tv shows etc so much, you're asking a initial cost and monthly fee for something that isn't worth it...

I'm all about supporting OSBot, but unless you're a gold farmer (most people are not) OSBot is not always the cheapest.

Yeppp,

I would classify anyone as a gold farmer who runs anywhere between 6-10 bots or more a day constantly... but lets be realistic man not even more than 10% of OSBot runs anywhere near close to that lol... do you agree with me or what?

• Like 1

Not everyone will be using the script and etc, if you buy auths/instances of it like 3-4 or w/e you can use it whenever you want.

Look at netflix for example you pay like 10 bucks a month and you get a variety and tons of movies, tv shows etc so much, you're asking a initial cost and monthly fee for something that isn't worth it...

Once again, common sense would tell you that you're in no way obliged to pay the monthly. Cancel the script.

On-topic: Instancing is being looked at as a viable option, we have asked for it to be implemented before the monthly's came out so we can only hope for the best. Personally I would prefer instancing.

Once again, common sense would tell you that you're in no way obliged to pay the monthly. Cancel the script.

On-topic: Instancing is being looked at as a viable option, we have asked for it to be implemented before the monthly's came out so we can only hope for the best. Personally I would prefer instancing.

• I would assume making every single script monthly and etc would result in less profit/revenue for osbot and less profit for you scripters since it highly deters people from buying any scripts. 

• All the monthly prices have definitely deterred me from ever considering buying a script here again, and I would usually only run like 2-3 bots at a time, I can't imagine those people who only run 1-2 bots....

• Not every single person is going to be using the script every day, they use it when they need or want to and etc, and no1 wants to pay 10 bucks for a script and then not be able to use it again after 30 days unless they pay for it again.....

• also i dont think instancing will ever happen.......

haha well it doesnt say any names but shit if i was using apa rock crabs id be banned in 4 hours with that coding *giggles*. i can run this 24/7 an not get banned just sayin lol

i got warning points and banned for chatbox for posting a picture of a proggy that said 100+ hours and said how mch farming xp i got and it how mch xp total and etc...... had 0 markings of what bot i used and they said it was advertising luls....... there was nothing to advert...... literally.... lmao

• Like 1