Force client/runescape to load an area?

adc

Is it possible to force runescape/the client to load objects in an area that's a bit outside render distance, and if so, how? 

For context, this snippet is the focus of my concern:

for (Point[] doorPoint : Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM.getAllDoorsOut()) {
            RS2Object door = sA.objects.closest((new BestMatch(sA, "Door", new Area(doorPoint[0].x, doorPoint[0].y, doorPoint[1].x, doorPoint[1].y))));
            if (door.exists() && Arrays.asList(door.getDefinition().getActions()).contains("Open")) {
                if (Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM.getNextRoom(Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM, door) != null) {
                    sA.log("Found openable door at " + door.getX() + ", " + door.getY());
                    nextPathPiece = Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM.getNextRoom(Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM, door);
                    break;
                }
            } else {
                sA.log("Found door at " + door.getX() + ", " + door.getY() + " but door is not openable");
            }
        }

In theory, it should check the actions of all 8 of the door objects leading out of the Barrows Chest room in the center of the Barrows tunnels. When the player is close enough, it works just fine. However, when past a certain distance away from each door, it is unable to get the actions and for some reason 

Arrays.asList(door.getDefinition().getActions()).contains("Open")

returns a default value of true, meaning that it simply returns the first door that it cannot "see" if that comes before the "openable" door.

Is it possible to force runescape/the client to load objects in an area that's a bit outside render distance, and if so, how? 

For context, this snippet is the focus of my concern:

for (Point[] doorPoint : Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM.getAllDoorsOut()) {
            RS2Object door = sA.objects.closest((new BestMatch(sA, "Door", new Area(doorPoint[0].x, doorPoint[0].y, doorPoint[1].x, doorPoint[1].y))));
            if (door.exists() && Arrays.asList(door.getDefinition().getActions()).contains("Open")) {
                if (Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM.getNextRoom(Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM, door) != null) {
                    sA.log("Found openable door at " + door.getX() + ", " + door.getY());
                    nextPathPiece = Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM.getNextRoom(Constants.Rooms.CHEST_ROOM, door);
                    break;
                }
            } else {
                sA.log("Found door at " + door.getX() + ", " + door.getY() + " but door is not openable");
            }
        }

In theory, it should check the actions of all 8 of the door objects leading out of the Barrows Chest room in the center of the Barrows tunnels. When the player is close enough, it works just fine. However, when past a certain distance away from each door, it is unable to get the actions and for some reason 

Arrays.asList(door.getDefinition().getActions()).contains("Open")

returns a default value of true, meaning that it simply returns the first door that it cannot "see" if that comes before the "openable" door.

Reading the doors/maze via varpbits will make your life much much easier.

OT: impossible

Bot I wouldn't say impossible. It he recorded the map data he needs, and then grabs the data from his own cache, I could see it working. Almost like a web walker, but instead of recording the entire map, just get regions you need.

Bot I wouldn't say impossible. It he recorded the map data he needs, and then grabs the data from his own cache, I could see it working. Almost like a web walker, but instead of recording the entire map, just get regions you need.

I know, I am actually experimenting with something like that.

But the OP was talking about barrows door data, which is not static and therefore can't really be mapped (unless you link it to a config, which is what I recommended :p)

• Like 2