We should get refunded for the scripts we bought that are not supported anymore.

Debot

Since Osbot has discontinued Osbot 1, Alot of people lost their payed scripts or are forced to pay monthly for a script they bought that was for lifetime.

I think we should get a refund of those scripts, as its not the fault of the buyer (getting banned or something) and isnt the fault of the scripter (like if they leave).

This is Osbots decision and for that they are responsible.

I think they should give a refund for the script if requested.

When you buy something you always have some sort of purchase contract.

And Osbot is the party who breaks is, and should refund.

I bought a combat script, and i specificly chose for the one that was lifetime because i knew i wouldn't use it every week.

Now i get offered 30 days for that script, knowing i wont use it that much, but will miss out when i need it again in a few weeks.

This are just my thoughts.

• Like 7

Support! also when osbot2 were on progress there was already mentioned about scripts (they said all paid scripts should be converted to fit with osbot2 engine)

What no this is stupid.

That's like if I were to get hit by a truck and you wanted me to come back from the grave to keep updating the script.

Also, that was a bad metaphor... -.-

• Like 1

Well, I have to agree with swizzbeat, this is really stupid. You say that OSBot has broken the ToS, but I guess you haven't read it. The purchase contract you are talking about actually states that OSBot has the right to cease any supply of their products at any time.

I can create a TOS saying that i may kill everyone who accept it, but that doesn't gives me the right to do it.

Osbot is a dutch company and the Netherlands have their rules for it.

• Like 1