The OsBot Garage

BlooodSugar

Hello!

I'll start off by introducing myself. 

My name is Sean, I'm 20 years old, I live in Scotland.

I work full time in QC Inspection for a company which provides products for offshore drilling.

I LOVE CARS wub.png 

I thought it would be a pretty nifty idea to get a thread rolling where we can all come to show our cars.

Be it our current car, past or even future cars.

Just slap them photos in!

I'll kick things off with a couple of photos of my pride and joy!

My little Fiesta ST2, my second car! biggrin.png

1238716_10200600850582457_990326899_n_zp

Another photo taken from the girlfriends bedroom window

10287005_10200792072002873_8368386182657

• Like 1

Hey Everyone,

My name is Steve and I'm about to turn 19 in a couple days. I really like the idea of the OSBot Garage, as it can connect those who are newbies like myself with automotive but still appreciate cars all around. I'd like to introduce my Current POS, the 1.8T 1999 Audi A4 B5 with S4 Facelift and Decal replacement. (My brothers idea to make an A4 seem cooler.)

2qtia91.jpg

Dat Ass

14m740n.jpg

Dat shitty Bumper, but lowered so my brother thrashed this before he got a pristine Audi S4 B5 that looks sxy af wub.png

Ahh, makes sense! Glad you guys get to enjoy the exotics and luxuries of Audi lol. One day I hope to own a Ferrari F40 or Lamborghini Diablo, as both are my dream cars. Maybe if my clothing brand becomes developed and prosperous this could be a possibility. But in the meantime, I'll just torture myself looking at pictures on Google haha.