Drug Test yo

Sir Bongs Jr

I got a job at Winn Dixie and I get drug tested (Urine test at LabCorp) in like 10 days. By the time I take the test I'll be 2 weeks clean. In the past month I'd say I smoked only like 4 grams cause i'm hella broke. I'm planning on drinking tons of water to dilute the shit out of my piss but not 100% sure I will pass. Anyone know any tips, experiences, or solid predictions? If you don't know what you're talking about e.g. It takes 6 months then please don't comment.

They'res this drink called qCarb20. 

Basically what you do is drink it 3-4 hours before your're drug test.

Directly after drinking the drink your pee will look like a glow stick it will be so yellow.

Then you drink mad mad mad water.

As you're drinking you will be peeing no joke.

Suddenly your'e pee will become entirely clear, at this point you are just pissing out water.

Now here's the trick to not having the piss come out too dilute and getting denied on the spot.

VITAMINS eat mad vitamins to get your pee yellow again.

Take a home drug test to confirm that you can pass the test.

If you fail at this point, don't worry you're not entirely screwed left they'res still one more think you can try.

BUST A NUT  this will clean out your tubes and get any residue of THC out of your  peepee. 

Take you're home drug test again, if you fail you're honestly screwed at this point but if you followed the above directions correctly you will be able to pass any drug test.  

Also please note that the drink only lasts for 2-3 hours, so you need to drink the drink the day of the test, and plan it accordingly. 

I used this in highschool to pass a drug test twice, and my friend used it in the court of law and it worked.  

I also plan to use this drink again for my drug test coming up next week for job applications.

Quick-Fix! Synthetic Urine! No joke use it! It works if you follow the instructions, even at labs, I know from experience.

You can buy it at smoke shops usually for like $20. smile.png

Thought about the substitution method but the place has a a 96-98 F requirement for the urine so it has to come from my body or I need a microwave in the pisser.

Thought about the substitution method but the place has a a 96-98 F requirement for the urine so it has to come from my body or I need a microwave in the pisser.

You put it in the microwave before you head off to take the test, and it comes with a heat pack that holds it at the perfect temperature for about a about a hour! :D It also comes with a sticker temperature gauge so you know where it at before using it! 

They'res this drink called qCarb20. 

Basically what you do is drink it 3-4 hours before your're drug test.

Directly after drinking the drink your pee will look like a glow stick it will be so yellow.

Then you drink mad mad mad water.

As you're drinking you will be peeing no joke.

Suddenly your'e pee will become entirely clear, at this point you are just pissing out water.

Now here's the trick to not having the piss come out too dilute and getting denied on the spot.

VITAMINS eat mad vitamins to get your pee yellow again.

Take a home drug test to confirm that you can pass the test.

If you fail at this point, don't worry you're not entirely screwed left they'res still one more think you can try.

BUST A NUT  this will clean out your tubes and get any residue of THC out of your  peepee. 

Take you're home drug test again, if you fail you're honestly screwed at this point but if you followed the above directions correctly you will be able to pass any drug test.  

Also please note that the drink only lasts for 2-3 hours, so you need to drink the drink the day of the test, and plan it accordingly. 

I used this in highschool to pass a drug test twice, and my friend used it in the court of law and it worked.  

I also plan to use this drink again for my drug test coming up next week for job applications.

Yeah thats pretty much my plan at this moment. Instead of drinking the stuff to make my piss glow yellow I'm taking 10k% the DV of b12 riboflavin which turns your piss yellow and I'm going to take creatine 3-4 days before the test so theres enough in my piss (dilution takes a lot of it away) and I'm going to down like a gallon of water and a few liters of gatorade before the test so I can make my piss really clear and the gatorade helps to increase the specific gravity of the piss. I'm still really sketch about it though, especially the piss being yellow enough. Where do you buy qcarb20 and whats the price? Thanks btw.