Introduction

Single Core

Hello fellow botters/scripters/developers ... 

History: So I'm a new member to these forums, I've made this account a time back to take a look and never really used the bot. But thats going to change. I started reading the API and I seem to like it. I've been a developer/scripter on few other forums. Now, I'm not a java expert. I know the basics and some intermediate stuff at most. And I'm eager to learn more and I'm open to improvements and suggestions. Some of my names on other forums were: "Range inc", "Qxy", "Nexus". Shoot me a PM if you know me :)

About me: My name is Mathias and I'm 18 years old. I just finished highschool and I'm going to the university(Applied IT - Cybercrime) I live in Belgium and spend a lot of my free time playing minecraft(modpacks), runescape and some league. As you can tell english isn't my main language so I will make mistakes, you can correct me anytime, I'd love to improve my english. 

I'm writing a simple woodcutting script to get familiar with interaction and walking, ... I'll be posting it when it's finished. It will only be chopping regular tree's and have basic support, like I said it's to understand the API a bit better smile.png I've taken a look at a few tutorials on the forums and they seem alright smile.png

I like to have to friends/scripters/anyone as a friend on my skype so feel free to add me!

Edited by Single Core

Hello fellow botters/scripters/developers ... 

History: So I'm a new member to these forums, I've made this account a time back to take a look and never really used the bot. But thats going to change. I started reading the API and I seem to like it. I've been a developer/scripter on few other forums. Now, I'm not a java expert. I know the basics and some intermediate stuff at most. And I'm eager to learn more and I'm open to improvements and suggestions. Some of my names on other forums were: "Range inc", "Qxy", "Nexus". Shoot me a PM if you know me smile.png

About me: My name is Mathias and I'm 18 years old. I just finished highschool and I'm going to the university(Applied IT - Cybercrime) I live in Belgium and spend a lot of my free time playing minecraft(modpacks), runescape and some league. As you can tell english isn't my main language so I will make mistakes, you can correct me anytime, I'd love to improve my english. 

I'm writing a simple woodcutting script to get familiar with interaction and walking, ... I'll be posting it when it's finished. It will only be chopping regular tree's and have basic support, like I said it's to understand the API a bit better smile.png I've taken a look at a few tutorials on the forums and they seem alright smile.png

I like to have to friends/scripters/anyone as a friend on my skype so feel free to add me!

Dude, your English is better than 99% of English as a first and only language.

Welcome to the community!