APA Combat Assistant

Apaec

APA Combat Assistant

Predict hits, track exp, speedrun quests, and more!

UkC7tSS.png

FREE! GET THE SCRIPT NOW BY CLICKING HERE!

This script is all you need for legitimate playing!
FEATURES:

• It has an XP bar for each skill, compact & 100% hideable. You can choose the bars you want. It will only show what you want it to show!

17ab94c68924dc57b491b276d5c84aab.png

3307c6c7e41807054f36a406e5b70eab.png

• Customisable Timer with integrated exp counter. This allows you a custom timer for timing speed runs, calculating legit exp rates and more! There are 2 buttons: Reset - This puts the timer back to 0. simple enough. Lap - this freezes the current timer and runs the timer in the background. The script will save the exp you've gained as well as the time you've lapped. Perfect for exp/hour calculations and plenty more!

346af6e774fddefa291673fcf8339643.png

• % Bars. Visually shows your current health, prayer and run small but visible bars. These are at the top left of the screen.

aa760f4eb566c6e9a1943293974eb70f.png

• The feature you've all been waiting for! The next hit prediction counter. This nifty little display will show you your next hit to an accuracy of +- 1 dmg up to 1 second before it is displayed ingame! What's more? It will stack combo hits! for example, it will add the two hits from a DDS/MSB/DBow spec and combine them into 1 counter! (Calculated via exp drop) Here's a couple of snippets of it working:

0810e13cb73b2f6010b12fca68015dd1.gif

(Apologies for quality)

• Solves randoms. When you need to solve a random, just resume the script and it'll do it for you. Note that the client actually does this so I haven't programmed it. Any errors with this I cannot deal with, however you can report the error on the client support page.
  • Food consumer - This is completely optional and is an extensional GUI which allows you to eat food when you get below a certain health threshold, perfect when you're going afk.

Other features:

• Hides automatically if you are in your bank
  • Causes NO lag/fps drop
  • Live stat and exp data
  • Isn't macroing, so I don't believe you can get banned for using this. (unless you use it to solve randoms / food consumer)
  • Perfect if you want to go afk. Script will keep you logged in by playing the client-integrated antiban, and will solve any randoms should they be encountered.

Get it FREE on the sdn now! Link is at the top.

ENJOY!

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome!  You should at a loot feature that loots the bodies of the people that you kill for only items that the player wants.  He could specify a value and it'd loot items only above that value, or maybe instead of looting them itself, it would just highlight the items above that value.

Just an idea.

~Anaesthetic~

This is awesome!  You should at a loot feature that loots the bodies of the people that you kill for only items that the player wants.  He could specify a value and it'd loot items only above that value, or maybe instead of looting them itself, it would just highlight the items above that value.

Just an idea.

~Anaesthetic~

Might perhaps add this. Won't add looting (this script doesn't and never will control the mouse) but I could potentially add item highlighting. Thanks for the suggestion

Might perhaps add this. Won't add looting (this script doesn't and never will control the mouse) but I could potentially add item highlighting. Thanks for the suggestion

You know what would also be awesome, is if you were able to pick out potential targets in the crowd of people.  The user could set a threshold of how many levels above and below his combat level he wants, and the script could highlight people who fit inside that threshold.  If OSBot had an API Function that grabs what other players are wearing, you could even add in a feature that discounts players who are wearing really OP melee gear.  

For example, if someone was wearing Full Bandos Armor and a Fury and Dragon boots and Dragonfire shield with a whip, and you were only wearing green dragonhide with a magic bow, it wouldn't highlight that player because his gear is too good.

Hope these suggestions are helpful.

You know what would also be awesome, is if you were able to pick out potential targets in the crowd of people.  The user could set a threshold of how many levels above and below his combat level he wants, and the script could highlight people who fit inside that threshold.  If OSBot had an API Function that grabs what other players are wearing, you could even add in a feature that discounts players who are wearing really OP melee gear.  

For example, if someone was wearing Full Bandos Armor and a Fury and Dragon boots and Dragonfire shield with a whip, and you were only wearing green dragonhide with a magic bow, it wouldn't highlight that player because his gear is too good.

Hope these suggestions are helpful.

Just an idea.

~Anaesthetic~

Thank you for your suggestions mate! :) I will look into this but gathering all nearby items and grabbing their prices from zybez can use alot of internet and/or cpu. This would mean that it would potentially lag the script and this was one of my goals to avoid. Additionally grabbing all nearby players and comparing their combaat levels/gear isn't on the API but i could potentially work on a combat level calculator which would be pulled off with regards to each player. This, however, too would potentially cause lag - something which I wish to avoid. As much as i ilke to take heed of suggestions, In this scenario i'm questioning the worth-whileness of the features, as something which could potentially lag the script is something I'd wish to avoid, especially with regards to some of my promises at the top of the thread. I'll think this through, and thanks for the suggestions, but I hope you can understand my position here.

Thanks,

Apaec.

Just want to point out:

If it solves randoms, it is a bot and you can get banned while using it. Regardless of whether the client handles the randoms of if your script does. If a random is automatically solved, it is botting.

Also, I don't want to rain on your parade or anything, but your hit prediction is just getting the xp (you get the xp before the damage pops up) and dividing it by 4 or whatever the xp/damage is. It's really not predicting anything. Just kinda false advertising is all, on both points. >.>

Edit:
The rest of this looks pretty legit though, nice work. :D

Edited by Nezz

Just want to point out:

If it solves randoms, it is a bot and you can get banned while using it. Regardless of whether the client handles the randoms of if your script does. If a random is automatically solved, it is botting.

Also, I don't want to rain on your parade or anything, but your hit prediction is just getting the xp (you get the xp before the damage pops up) and dividing it by 4 or whatever the xp/damage is. It's really not predicting anything. Just kinda false advertising is all, on both points. >.>

Edit:

The rest of this looks pretty legit though, nice work. biggrin.png

It says it's calculating with xp drop. Also yea, ill change to remove unbannable.