My bots get fast banned

darkxor

Testing Jagex bot detection system. By now, my accs get banned in 1-2 days. Tested even simple walking and waiting script that I think should'nt be banned at all, but... banned next day. I use public proxy services with many B and C subnets.

Any idea, what is the reason of bans? Are the entire proxy service subnets blacklisted, or something in walking script filtered? Or maybe something else?

Please PM me somebody who run bot farm now not being banned every 2-3 days.

Seriously if anyone has tried botting in the past 2 months, you would realize the amount of bots that keep getting banned. Impossible to bot anymore. My friend never played runescape before so I went over to his house and made a new account there. I leveled up , did some quests played legit for a couple of days and then I left my laptop over at his place and botted rooftop agility. BANNED AT LVL 25 AGILITY im sooo doneeeeeeeee

Edited by winnerowns
  • Like 1

Seriously if anyone has tried botting in the past 2 months, you would realize the amount of bots that keep getting banned. Impossible to bot anymore. My friend never played runescape before so I went over to his house and made a new account there. I leveled up , did some quests played legit for a couple of days and then I left my laptop over at his place and botted rooftop agility. BANNED AT LVL 25 AGILITY im sooo doneeeeeeeee

Botting is at own risk :D

Some get banned fast some don't ... did you use bonds to get membership?

Botting is at own risk biggrin.png

Some get banned fast some don't ... did you use bonds to get membership?

This ^

if you pay for membs with bonds and bot you have a far higher chance of getting banned. I run 3 gold farming accounts, none banned, not even 2 day bans, been running em last 2 weeks around 17 hours of botting per day on each one. Difference is I pay for my membs on those accounts with $ not bonds

Edited by mousey225