What happened to RSGP?

Tony21412341

Bots are getting banned a lot quicker every where. That means less botting, which means less mills produced, which means higher demand.

I should get into goldfarming, I just don't get banned.

But if you bot safe Tony, you'll seriously not get banned. I think people got careless and moneyhungry which allowed Jagex to step up their game

I should get into goldfarming, I just don't get banned.

But if you bot safe Tony, you'll seriously not get banned. I think people got careless and moneyhungry which allowed Jagex to step up their game

Nah that's BS information. I bot safe and get banned. At new locations max 3 hrs a day testing out new scripts. Sucks getting banned testing a new script.

• Like 1

Nah that's BS information. I bot safe and get banned. At new locations max 3 hrs a day testing out new scripts. Sucks getting banned testing a new script.

It sure does... It's pretty easy to catch too. You do something for a couple seconds, idle for a minute while you change your code, over and over.

• Like 3

It sure does... It's pretty easy to catch too. You do something for a couple seconds, idle for a minute while you change your code, over and over.

Glad to see both you and Maldesto fully aware of how bad it'c become! For awhile there many people were acting like it wasn't bad, some ppl still seem to be stuck in denial. 

I've also been banned WHILE testing, and changing code. Literally in 2 hours of on/off botting while testing my Motherlode script i was banned.

Glad to see both you and Maldesto fully aware of how bad it'c become! For awhile there many people were acting like it wasn't bad, some ppl still seem to be stuck in denial. 

I've also been banned WHILE testing, and changing code. Literally in 2 hours of on/off botting while testing my Motherlode script i was banned.

How often are you changing code? I've made a few scripts that I use privately and haven't really had issues with bans. Then again the scripts are nearly finished before I even start testing because IMO it just looks really really fishy running a script for 2 minutes, idling, running the script for 2 more minutes, idling etc.

Edit: I want to clarrify that I am not denying that bans are out of control lately, this is a legitimate question.

Edited by Molly