Is it worth it anymore..

DopeYoda

Hey guys I started playing 07 runescape last summer and got pretty far with my account and ended up getting permanently banned. About 4 days ago i started playing again, made a whole new account, got somewhat far again and got perm banned all over again. I feel like botting is starting to become impossible, I was wondering if I should make another account and try again, does anyone have any tips on how to bot successfully without being banned? I'd appreciate it if you'd share, but i just want to know if its worth making a new account again and playing. Let me know what you think

Yep, use common sense. And stop using scripts at places everyone else is. Its against the game, of course they are going to ban you.

You aren't supposed to bot mains, you bot other accounts to the mule then give them to your main.

Botting anything right now is super high risk. Though I can honestly say I've been botting for well over a month and yet to be banned. But I'm also playing legit most of the time.

Edited by OurSickStory

Yep, use common sense. And stop using scripts at places everyone else is. Its against the game, of course they are going to ban you.

You aren't supposed to bot mains, you bot other accounts to the mule then give them to your main.

Botting anything right now is super high risk. Though I can honestly say I've been botting for well over a month and yet to be banned. But I'm also playing legit most of the time.

Damn with that text-color it makes it really hard to read what you've wrote. :P But yeah OurSickStory is right. Use common sense and you'll be ok.