ATScripts?

Realist

It looks like @PolishCivil worked on a solo project which was the fighter, I don't think ATeam have any intentions as of the moment to port over their scripts to OSBot 2, instead they seem to be writing entirely new ones. You can view @PolishCivil's progress here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/46947-aiofighter-development-javafx-webwalking-etc/

• Like 1

Well, we were going to go that day on the switch but 2 days from after that we though, well lets make some pizza on tomatoes.

Therefore, we are not allowed to eat icescream from mcdonals at pizzahut because it wets the ground and osbot 2 wasnt good. So we are thinking if we can not may else we go or script. Hopefully Portugal wins the next match and still goes to next round, then I pour beer in keyboard to code scripts.

• Like 1

Well, we were going to go that day on the switch but 2 days from after that we though, well lets make some pizza on tomatoes.

Therefore, we are not allowed to eat icescream from mcdonals at pizzahut because it wets the ground and osbot 2 wasnt good. So we are thinking if we can not may else we go or script. Hopefully Portugal wins the next match and still goes to next round, then I pour beer in keyboard to code scripts.

Is kfc ok tho

• Like 1

You're an OSD trolling a serious question? Stop being a retard.

• Like 2