LupeKid..

Jordan

In some point I agree with you, but how else would people be considered trusted?

Maybe it was all along his plan to gain trust and then scam when he was about to earn alot of money :/

People are cruel, there are not alot of people in the community like I him (I hope) so hopefully this was the last scam 

In some point I agree with you, but how else would people be considered trusted?

Maybe it was all along his plan to gain trust and then scam when he was about to earn alot of money :/

People are cruel, there are not alot of people in the community like I him (I hope) so hopefully this was the last scam 

Well in that case, does it matter that the rule changed?

Haha he mad.

But seriously feedback means nothing, if you are active on the forum yourself you work out who is and isn't trust worthy. You read into threads like the one above and then realise you'll most likely get scammed as he was mad.

So he made $60 in short run scam. If he didn't do that in long run he may have got that trusted symbol and made alot more than $60 but people make mistakes.

Haha he mad.

But seriously feedback means nothing, if you are active on the forum yourself you work out who is and isn't trust worthy. You read into threads like the one above and then realise you'll most likely get scammed as he was mad.

So he made $60 in short run scam. If he didn't do that in long run he may have got that trusted symbol and made alot more than $60 but people make mistakes.

Feedback means a lot to me. The more I have, the more business I get.

Feedback means a lot to me. The more I have, the more business I get.

I disagree in someways.

Maybe for bulk buys people will go to you as you have more feedback.

But when a smaller feedback person is selling smaller amounts ie.1-2mil at a time to a person at a cheaper price i would think the majoirty would go and save some money.

I understand you are butthurt, i would be too after losing alot of feedback, if it really meant alot to you though you would get back up and start selling some more like Ocazn, just lower your price some more and feedback farm. Problem solved, just never trade the same person twice so they buy bulk :D

I disagree in someways.

Maybe for bulk buys people will go to you as you have more feedback.

But when a smaller feedback person is selling smaller amounts ie.1-2mil at a time to a person at a cheaper price i would think the majoirty would go and save some money.

I understand you are butthurt, i would be too after losing alot of feedback, if it really meant alot to you though you would get back up and start selling some more like Ocazn, just lower your price some more and feedback farm. Problem solved, just never trade the same person twice so they buy bulk biggrin.png

Who are you going to use, MM with 50 feedback or MM with 30?