My thoughts about 'The Last Of Us'

Landy

So, just recently I've finished this game. I must say.... the best fucking game ever. Best dark game of 2013, no doubt at all. 

Clever. 

Good length of game, not too long or too short.

Good difficulty.

Sounds are awesome.

Great story line, interesting stuff. Amazing ending (unpredictable) 

BEST gameplay. Good combat fighting, getting resources, working how to overcome obstacles.

So, if you guys want to play a game that isn't for twelvies (shooting some crap out or where graphical explosions are the main element and all of that similar kind games), go for this one definitely.  

If you have anything negative thoughts about this game, discuss. Because, seriously, nothing is wrong with the game (for me at least) 

Just my two cents :)

Yeah, it feels like it should be a movie in a way. I don't know..the entire game is just that damn good,even the multiplayer is fun as hell. 

There will be some nerd putting all the cutscenes together and upload it onto YouTube. Just wait :)

Multiplayer? Uh, know what? I haven't really tried it, but what is it like? 

• Administrator

Well I got excited and then seen Ps3-Ps4. :( I will never go back to ps after they got hacked and live was down for so long. I can't even play live cod on there it is full of a bunch of people that aren't very good. If i ever go over to someones house that has a Ps3 I will rent the game. 

Well I got excited and then seen Ps3-Ps4. sad.png I will never go back to ps after they got hacked and live was down for so long. I can't even play live cod on there it is full of a bunch of people that aren't very good. If i ever go over to someones house that has a Ps3 I will rent the game. 

Rather demolish people who are shit at CoD on ps3 then have to go lobby to lobby full of 12 year olds :P

PS3 has a more mature audience than the Xbox, which is why we get great exclusives such as Uncharted and The Last Of Us.

Well I got excited and then seen Ps3-Ps4. sad.png I will never go back to ps after they got hacked and live was down for so long. I can't even play live cod on there it is full of a bunch of people that aren't very good. If i ever go over to someones house that has a Ps3 I will rent the game. 

Sony got hacked due to the poor security system, But now it's secured as hell. But keep it in mind, anything can be hacked, even for Microsoft.

Rather demolish people who are shit at CoD on ps3 then have to go lobby to lobby full of 12 year olds tongue.png

PS3 has a more mature audience than the Xbox, which is why we get great exclusives such as Uncharted and The Last Of Us.

I agree with this expect with the therefore statement. We get exclusives because we have a more mature audience? In my opinion, we get exclusives because Sony is filled with gamers and decidated designers designing for gamers. Mature gamers indeed. 

Ah. The game looks so good. It's only for the PS, though, right? sad.png

It IS good. Yep, unfortunately. "Twelvie" fans of Xbox360 won't like the game as it's suited for the older and matured audience.