Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, the script has a potential flaw in it which makes it a little bot like. Running mirror client, crafting nats through abyss.

When going into the inner circle using the rocks, it doesn't wait for the rocks to be mined before attempting to go through a different obstacle. So it starts mining them, gets through, but only mines them a little bit.

I assume the bot doesn't recognise that it has to wait for there to be a delay between starting to successfully mine the rocks, and getting through, and the delay before trying new way to get into inner circle is a little too short. Every run I did, when it mined rocks, got about half way through successfully mining them, then clicked on the minimap to go through a different obstacle before it finished mining them. There's then a delay (when the character is in the inner ring) while the bot waits. A human would be able to see that they were being mined, and would not wait upon getting in (as long as the bot does - and as regularly).

Is there some way you can add a 'choose to go to different obstacle' option in the settings, or an option to just stay where you are, regardless of how many times you fail to get through?

Edited by simo26246

2 hours ago, BrownStar said:

Can I use the Master/Runner for just crafting Nature Runes? If so I'm not understanding how to set up the script for the bot that's actually crafting the nature runes

Yes you can, you put your main account at nature altar.
And you can add a few runners that run on karamja and unnnote essence at the NPC at the shop.

1 hour ago, simo26246 said:

Hey Khal, the script has a potential flaw in it which makes it a little bot like. Running mirror client, crafting nats through abyss.

When going into the inner circle using the rocks, it doesn't wait for the rocks to be mined before attempting to go through a different obstacle. So it starts mining them, gets through, but only mines them a little bit.

I assume the bot doesn't recognise that it has to wait for there to be a delay between starting to successfully mine the rocks, and getting through, and the delay before trying new way to get into inner circle is a little too short. Every run I did, when it mined rocks, got about half way through successfully mining them, then clicked on the minimap to go through a different obstacle before it finished mining them. There's then a delay (when the character is in the inner ring) while the bot waits. A human would be able to see that they were being mined, and would not wait upon getting in (as long as the bot does - and as regularly).

Is there some way you can add a 'choose to go to different obstacle' option in the settings, or an option to just stay where you are, regardless of how many times you fail to get through?

Hmm it should not do that, I will have a look at that. Thx for letitng me know

Is there any chance that instead of potion support you could add POH rejuvenation pool support - so every X runs instead of using the ordinary teleport method, it uses a house tab, refills, then goes back to whatever it was crafting (I'm thinking of the abyss using glory) - which is right next to one of my rejuvenation pools - cheaper and less disruptive than using stamina potions. Then use house glory to teleport back to edgeville (or wherever) and continue.

4 hours ago, simo26246 said:

Is there any chance that instead of potion support you could add POH rejuvenation pool support - so every X runs instead of using the ordinary teleport method, it uses a house tab, refills, then goes back to whatever it was crafting (I'm thinking of the abyss using glory) - which is right next to one of my rejuvenation pools - cheaper and less disruptive than using stamina potions. Then use house glory to teleport back to edgeville (or wherever) and continue.

It already uses the pool whenever you use the house method :)

Edited by Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It already uses the pool whenever you use the house method :)

I see that now! That's awesome.

Still doing the attempt to move different spot - have you had a chance to look at that yet? It only seems to do it when it has actually successfully started to mine it. When it tries it stays there until it gets in. It's almost like it thinks there isn't a way to get into the inner circle there anymore, so it tries to go somewhere else.

Also another thing I notice is that it'll click the minimap to go to the rocks or gap (or however it's getting into the inner circle) rather than just clicking on it on the screen - seems like an unnecessary extra click (that a human probs wouldn't do).

But otherwise 10/10

Edited by simo26246

8 hours ago, simo26246 said:

I see that now! That's awesome.

Still doing the attempt to move different spot - have you had a chance to look at that yet? It only seems to do it when it has actually successfully started to mine it. When it tries it stays there until it gets in. It's almost like it thinks there isn't a way to get into the inner circle there anymore, so it tries to go somewhere else.

Also another thing I notice is that it'll click the minimap to go to the rocks or gap (or however it's getting into the inner circle) rather than just clicking on it on the screen - seems like an unnecessary extra click (that a human probs wouldn't do).

But otherwise 10/10

I didn't take a look at that yet, will do soon!

Hi Khal, i really love the bot but i'm unable to let the bot repair my pouches at the dark mage when im crafting fire rune's at the fire altar with RoD, the option is just greyed out.

I'm using mirror mode and i'm using a small pouch and a medium pouch.

Is there a reason why it wont let me repair it at the dark mage ?

8 minutes ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hi Khal, i really love the bot but i'm unable to let the bot repair my pouches at the dark mage when im crafting fire rune's at the fire altar with RoD, the option is just greyed out.

I'm using mirror mode and i'm using a small pouch and a medium pouch.

Is there a reason why it wont let me repair it at the dark mage ?

You can't use pouches if you don't have lunars for npc contact