Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, Mistersheiks said:

Its not letting me insert image from URL i dont know why.  this is a proggy https://ibb.co/x6rF3tW

and there is a little problem, very bot like i guess. when its chiseling dense essence it will try to chisel another block but it will be too late since its already afk chiseling it. so my suggestion is to put the chisel in slot 28 and let it click on the block beside it, human like. i guess every human does that

mirror mode btw, blood altar

I will check that out! :)
Schermafbeelding-2021-12-19-om-18-09-23.

1 hour ago, Mistersheiks said:

My bad, i noticed it is not missing any essence if you have the chisel on slot 28.

Could you make the clicking just a little bit faster maybe 0,2-0,6 sec per click?

I can take a look at it, I always use the afk mode seems more safe for me ^^

13 hours ago, Mistersheiks said:

i also use the afk mode, but its a bit too slow. 😛 So if you have time you could make a 'faster chiseling' option, everything else afk but the chiseling. Its just a fraction of the whole method to craft bloods so it might give you better xp/money per hour and still be safe.

I will have a look at that

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

I will have a look at that

Please do! I've been trying for over a year now to get an account ready for bloods and I think I'm finally close. Kept catching bans along the way. 

When I play legit, I chisel while I run. Maybe that isn't feasible, but if you had a fast chisel mode for when it's at the altar(s), you could fast chisel, then run. Hoping I can try this out on bloods sooner than later. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, communist1234 said:

Please do! I've been trying for over a year now to get an account ready for bloods and I think I'm finally close. Kept catching bans along the way. 

When I play legit, I chisel while I run. Maybe that isn't feasible, but if you had a fast chisel mode for when it's at the altar(s), you could fast chisel, then run. Hoping I can try this out on bloods sooner than later. 

ya running while chisseling isn't that great, it does work on injection but on mirror it's very wonky bcs it has a different timing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mistersheiks said:

Hi Khaleesi did you update the script so it can be a little bit faster on mirror mode? 

The fast chisel method, and maybe a failsafe that it doesnt get stuck using the shortcut for 200 times? that still happens sometimes to me

Not yet, on mirror it will always be slower, because if it's humanlike on injection it's too slow for mirror.
If it's humanlike for mirror it's too fast on injection. I still prefer to folow injection since that's the main client and it works the best in my opinion.

Use the afk mode instead it's a lot more safe for banns and the exp/h isn't even much lower.
Your account will thank you later

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased, love it so far. It doesnt support Master/Runner for ZMI tho?

Also, could you add support for rune pouches with the runners? Ex. Trade Master pure ess - empty pouch trade again - bank fill pouch -bank fill invent - and so on. More time per trip but more runes per trip and also more time for runner to restore energy (especially with graceful)

Edited by BrownStar

6 hours ago, BrownStar said:

Just purchased, love it so far. It doesnt support Master/Runner for ZMI tho?

Also, could you add support for rune pouches with the runners? Ex. Trade Master pure ess - empty pouch trade again - bank fill pouch -bank fill invent - and so on. More time per trip but more runes per trip and also more time for runner to restore energy (especially with graceful)

You shouldn't be using runners who have access to pouches tbh, bann rate on runners is high.
You are better off adding 1 extra acc instead of leveling them up

41 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

You shouldn't be using runners who have access to pouches tbh, bann rate on runners is high.
You are better off adding 1 extra acc instead of leveling them up

Makes sense, didnt know I could add more than 1 runner to 1 master so that kinda solves that! Thanks for the tip!

Also, I know this should be on the Blast Furnace thread but do you think you can add a feature for loading the furnace with coke? Like the strength pumping feature but someone has to be loading the furnace for extended periods of time and these days theres hardly every anyone there even in the community dedicated worlds

16 hours ago, BrownStar said:

Makes sense, didnt know I could add more than 1 runner to 1 master so that kinda solves that! Thanks for the tip!

Also, I know this should be on the Blast Furnace thread but do you think you can add a feature for loading the furnace with coke? Like the strength pumping feature but someone has to be loading the furnace for extended periods of time and these days theres hardly every anyone there even in the community dedicated worlds

Ya you can add as much as you want ^^
Uhm idk about that, what's the point of that? ;D