Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

6 hours ago, IronAndyOsrs said:

The script got stuck after beginning it at the bank saying it was missing large, medium and small pouches even though they were in my inventory already.

any chance you know why this is happening?

Thanks

Try to restart mirror mode, make sure to login after hooking mirror. Else stuff like this can ahppen where items in bank or inventory are not being recognized :/

4 hours ago, nollie said:

May I get a 24 hour trial please?

Enjoy! :D

The script has been getting stuck on chopping or mining the obstacle while doing abyss.. character has almost died numerous times but i have to intervene to click on the obstacle again before the character dies. 

Any others referencing this issue? I have tried logging off, restarting client in mirror mode, etc.. nothing permanently fixes the issue.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, IronAndyOsrs said:

The script has been getting stuck on chopping or mining the obstacle while doing abyss.. character has almost died numerous times but i have to intervene to click on the obstacle again before the character dies. 

Any others referencing this issue? I have tried logging off, restarting client in mirror mode, etc.. nothing permanently fixes the issue.

Thanks!

There are no known issues at the moment, Ran abyss ro about 2 hours and didn't see any issues
Make sure you are on fixed screen, if you are send me a screenshot when this occurs