Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

If you place the chisel in the last inventory spot it will do exactly what you said :D
It's even in the GUI
1xGDeEm.png

That's weird, will check it out.
Using New mouse on my scripts generates a unique mouse profile for every account, don't think speed actually matters for banns tbh

EDIT:
I've ran lavas for about 10-15 runs and I never saw it click on any bttong except the ones it needs to click.
Could you take a GIF or vid of this so I can see what it does for you?

I noticed that and tried but it still clicked the first essence each time. I'll re-verify and send a gif if it's still doing it. I also have a pickaxe in my invent bc I can't wield so would that throw it off?

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

That's weird, will check it out.
Using New mouse on my scripts generates a unique mouse profile for every account, don't think speed actually matters for banns tbh

EDIT:
I've ran lavas for about 10-15 runs and I never saw it click on any bttong except the ones it needs to click.
Could you take a GIF or vid of this so I can see what it does for you?

I will make a video tomorrow, dont have the time for it anymore today. :) Thanks for explaining about the new mouse, i will keep using that one in that case :) 

Edited by Dutchsmoker420
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, chriso1990 said:

ZMI isn't working properly keeps depositing all runes after run but doesn't take out the runes needed to re open the bank 

If you select the right rune to open the bank with on the GUI it won't deposit that specific rune.
If you are using full bank mode instead, make sure it's setup properly so it only deposits runes it has to deposit and not all of them.

It works as intented, just check your setup.
If you can't figure it out send some screenshots of your setup and what settings you picked, so I can check what's wrong with it :)

22 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

If you select the right rune to open the bank with on the GUI it won't deposit that specific rune.
If you are using full bank mode instead, make sure it's setup properly so it only deposits runes it has to deposit and not all of them.

It works as intented, just check your setup.
If you can't figure it out send some screenshots of your setup and what settings you picked, so I can check what's wrong with it :)

ahh. i had selected full bank mode. i expected it was something like that. you're scripts are by far the best ive come across

3 hours ago, chriso1990 said:

ahh. i had selected full bank mode. i expected it was something like that. you're scripts are by far the best ive come across

I see, when you have full bank mode on, make sure when you press bank all button the items you need and the runes you need stay in your inventory and all the rest gets banked.
Fill the bank with fillers after you take out whatever you need, make sure you don't have placeholders for the pouches :)

51 minutes ago, traybakes said:

hey, is it possible to get a repair pouch from the abyys option with the mind rune crafting? can use the duel ring to tele to ferox enclave then run south to the mage to tele inside? thanks 

That sounds like a lot of time waste for some extra runes... Could have done 2-3 extra trips by the time you fixed the pouches + possible chance to die in the process :/
Abyss repair is only really worth when doing abyss.