Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

For bloods, when using the chisel on the essence for both run while chiseling and just chiseling at the mining spot/altar, any reason why you have it clicking the chisel then the first essence in the invent? A more realistic feature may be to use the chisel on the closest essence to the chisel. For example, put the chisel in the last invent slot and have the script click the chisel and the essence immediately to its left. Any actions will be on the earlier essence so you can just keep clicking the chisel and the same essence. Hope that makes sense...

Hey!

I'm botting lava runes with RoD @ fire altar duel arena, when the bot teleports to the duel arena it clicks on the button next to your friends button where you also find the Clan channel/ Clan chat / Minigame teleports, it does this every time it teleports and it feels kinda bot like.

Also one other thing that i wanted to ask, im using the ''new mouse'' always when im botting, with some of your scripts im seeing that the mouse speed can be insanely fast, is there a way for me to adjust this or would it help to change to the old, normal mouse option ?

If so, could it be a red flag for jagex when im changing from the new mouse to the old mouse after using the new mouse for a long time on the account ? 

always loving your bots ! :)

15 hours ago, Treyb said:

For bloods, when using the chisel on the essence for both run while chiseling and just chiseling at the mining spot/altar, any reason why you have it clicking the chisel then the first essence in the invent? A more realistic feature may be to use the chisel on the closest essence to the chisel. For example, put the chisel in the last invent slot and have the script click the chisel and the essence immediately to its left. Any actions will be on the earlier essence so you can just keep clicking the chisel and the same essence. Hope that makes sense...

If you place the chisel in the last inventory spot it will do exactly what you said :D
It's even in the GUI
1xGDeEm.png

7 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hey!

I'm botting lava runes with RoD @ fire altar duel arena, when the bot teleports to the duel arena it clicks on the button next to your friends button where you also find the Clan channel/ Clan chat / Minigame teleports, it does this every time it teleports and it feels kinda bot like.

Also one other thing that i wanted to ask, im using the ''new mouse'' always when im botting, with some of your scripts im seeing that the mouse speed can be insanely fast, is there a way for me to adjust this or would it help to change to the old, normal mouse option ?

If so, could it be a red flag for jagex when im changing from the new mouse to the old mouse after using the new mouse for a long time on the account ? 

always loving your bots ! :)

That's weird, will check it out.
Using New mouse on my scripts generates a unique mouse profile for every account, don't think speed actually matters for banns tbh

EDIT:
I've ran lavas for about 10-15 runs and I never saw it click on any bttong except the ones it needs to click.
Could you take a GIF or vid of this so I can see what it does for you?

Edited by Khaleesi