Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

19 hours ago, OtitsGnadab said:

Maybe you ban for too long or don't use mirror mode. been using it for the past week. no bans yet. ran it for max of less than 2 hrs and then break of 40+ mins.

Please don't insult my intelligence, I've been botting since 2011 and you can see I'm VIP so I would be using mirror mode. Breaking set between 75-120 mins with randomisation of 36% ran for 4-5 hours

Just bought this and it doesn't work at the abyss for me at all. It can't usually cross the wilderness ditch, whenever it does cross it isn't emptying the ess at the altar.... it just stands there and spam clicks and it says in chat "The pouch contains pure essence, so you can only fill it with more pure essence." as if it is trying to fill the pouch instead of emptying it. It gets hung up in the abyss constantly. Couldn't  do 1 trip

6 hours ago, xhexk said:

Please don't insult my intelligence, I've been botting since 2011 and you can see I'm VIP so I would be using mirror mode. Breaking set between 75-120 mins with randomisation of 36% ran for 4-5 hours

Methods and how you bot changes pretty often, last few months it changed a lot.
75-120min is long for 1 sessions, short sessions work a lot better.

44 minutes ago, osrsBotter182 said:

Just bought this and it doesn't work at the abyss for me at all. It can't usually cross the wilderness ditch, whenever it does cross it isn't emptying the ess at the altar.... it just stands there and spam clicks and it says in chat "The pouch contains pure essence, so you can only fill it with more pure essence." as if it is trying to fill the pouch instead of emptying it. It gets hung up in the abyss constantly. Couldn't  do 1 trip

I don't really understand what the issue is or what you are trying to explain :/
Do you have Shift button enabled in the game settings, sounds like that's the issue :)

Is there anyway to fix it from getting hung up in the abyss? I noticed that a majority of the time, it can't find the portal door to the altar. I think you mentioned this was an issue with OSBot, but is there a way to rotate the screen differently if it cannot find it within 5 seconds for example, then if another 5 seconds goes by and it is not in the portal, it teles out and tries again? It seems like it will just keep trying to get in for ages and its a clear indication its a bot. Thank you

5 minutes ago, osrsBotter182 said:

Is there anyway to fix it from getting hung up in the abyss? I noticed that a majority of the time, it can't find the portal door to the altar. I think you mentioned this was an issue with OSBot, but is there a way to rotate the screen differently if it cannot find it within 5 seconds for example, then if another 5 seconds goes by and it is not in the portal, it teles out and tries again? It seems like it will just keep trying to get in for ages and its a clear indication its a bot. Thank you

it's a issue with a hook on osbot, the position of the model is in teh wrong spot so it's unable to click it, rotating sometimes fixes this indeed ... :/
I'll see if I can make ti rotate before clicking as a temporary fix