Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

23 minutes ago, notmynameorisit said:

Hey Khal, any reason why pouches are disabled for so many options? I was hoping to do either lava runes (don't have magic imbue yet) or cosmic runes. I have NPC contact.

It does not support bringing multiple talismans each trip that's why the pouches are disabled

• Like 1

hey Khal, bought this script few days ago and i find it gets stuck in Abyss a lot, it just stands outside the door and the mouse will just slowly move around the door like almost vibrating then the break handler fails and keeps it logged in... just wondering if I'm doing something wrong as this is the first problem I've ever encountered on your scripts 

1 hour ago, ellzzg said:

hey Khal, bought this script few days ago and i find it gets stuck in Abyss a lot, it just stands outside the door and the mouse will just slowly move around the door like almost vibrating then the break handler fails and keeps it logged in... just wondering if I'm doing something wrong as this is the first problem I've ever encountered on your scripts 

It's a common issue, the client has a missing/broken hook on models
Got to wait for an update :/

9 minutes ago, asdfman123 said:

Hey can I get a trial for this please? 

Enjoy!