Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey Khal,

Still running mirror mode with the new mouse. Your latest update seems to have helped. The mouse moves around, trying to find the rift, but finds it after a few seconds at most. I'll keep babysitting it, and let you know if anything changes. 

One thing I'm curious if you could add is a check for whether or not shift-drop is enabled. I know your thiever has this feature, which frequently saves me when I forget to enable it myself. I've got myself stuck at the altar because I forgot and it keeps trying to empty the pouches, but can't. 

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Doomslayer94 said:

Hey Khal,

I still noticed that the bot will randomly log out when it goes to search for a duel ring to equip/when ring runs out of last charge. Will your recent update fix this issue?

In what mode specifically?

5 hours ago, notmynameorisit said:

Hey Khal,

Still running mirror mode with the new mouse. Your latest update seems to have helped. The mouse moves around, trying to find the rift, but finds it after a few seconds at most. I'll keep babysitting it, and let you know if anything changes. 

One thing I'm curious if you could add is a check for whether or not shift-drop is enabled. I know your thiever has this feature, which frequently saves me when I forget to enable it myself. I've got myself stuck at the altar because I forgot and it keeps trying to empty the pouches, but can't. 

Thanks!

Still trying to find the origin of the interaction issue though, will find it 😉
You can enable the Set bot defaults in the GUI, this will enable that

4 hours ago, goninkedup said:

How does using runners, affect the ban rate on the main? 

If there a safe amount or is it determined to get banned with runners? Not sure how "Runners" are looked upon

if you don't bot the main you'll never get banned, the trades doesn't really matter :)

• Heart 1