Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, UkBenH said:

Yeah on mirror. I'm about to PM you a video of the bug in action on 2 separate occasions, since it gives the best perspective.

Mirror mode bugs are usually caused by mirror mode itself and not the script :/
Restarting the client usually fixes the issue, sometimes logging out and back in works aswell.

• Like 1

Tried and it worked; but happened again shortly after. Decided to abandon the cosmic/advanced route and try the Abyss; got my POH set up with a mounted glory so I selected House(runes) on TP method but it tries to home teleport from the altar and doesn't try to cast the house tele? Something I set up wrong?

Edit: Clicks the home TP over and over, restarting the animation from the altar

Edited by UkBenH

8 hours ago, UkBenH said:

Tried and it worked; but happened again shortly after. Decided to abandon the cosmic/advanced route and try the Abyss; got my POH set up with a mounted glory so I selected House(runes) on TP method but it tries to home teleport from the altar and doesn't try to cast the house tele? Something I set up wrong?

Edit: Clicks the home TP over and over, restarting the animation from the altar

Will check it out why it does that...

What you mean with "Doesn't cast" and after that "Keeps clicking over and over again", that's like the opposite thing.
And what animation?

Seems like your mirror client loves to annoy you.
Just did like 20 trips without notiving any issue :/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Will check it out why it does that...

What you mean with "Doesn't cast" and after that "Keeps clicking over and over again", that's like the opposite thing.
And what animation?

Seems like your mirror client loves to annoy you.
Just did like 20 trips without notiving any issue :/

Not the opposite thing considering I'm talking about two different spells?.. It doesn't cast the HOUSE TP spell, it continuously clicks the HOME TP spell - restarting the entire animation for it, over and over, whilst stood in front of the altar. Speaking about the Home teleport, not the house.. This is alos NOT on mirror mode, but I've used both versions and it produces the same error every time?

I'll PM you another vid of it if it'll help.

Edited by UkBenH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, UkBenH said:

Not the opposite thing considering I'm talking about two different spells?.. It doesn't cast the HOUSE TP spell, it continuously clicks the HOME TP spell - restarting the entire animation for it, over and over, whilst stood in front of the altar. Speaking about the Home teleport, not the house.. This is alos NOT on mirror mode, but I've used both versions and it produces the same error every time?

I'll PM you another vid of it if it'll help.

I did read House teleport, I was using teleport tabs in my test so couldn't find this issue... :/

40 minutes ago, Sciptkiddo5301 said:

do you offer trials, and could I get a 24 hr trial if you do? thanks :)

Enjoy!

Khal Runecrafter (All In One) updated to V3.12:
- Fixed teleporting issue in Abyss
- Updated Glory withdraw check to be more consistent

Will be live in a bit!
Khaleesi <3

Edited by Khaleesi

2 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

I did read House teleport, I was using teleport tabs in my test so couldn't find this issue... :/

Enjoy!

Khal Runecrafter (All In One) updated to V3.12:
- Fixed teleporting issue in Abyss
- Updated Glory withdraw check to be more consistent

Will be live in a bit!
Khaleesi <3

Unfortunately I don't have the option for house tabs atm(ironman) so I tick the runes option - have reproduced on 2 diff accounts.

Appreciate the updates coming :D