Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Khal,

Was working great and just a short while ago it started bugging out where it would fill the small, medium, and large pouches with essence, then teleport to duel arena without filling inventory. Does not move from here, script stops, and I get logged out. Doing lavas with magic imbue, all required items equipped or in inventory.

3 hours ago, Flamefeather said:

Khal,

Was working great and just a short while ago it started bugging out where it would fill the small, medium, and large pouches with essence, then teleport to duel arena without filling inventory. Does not move from here, script stops, and I get logged out. Doing lavas with magic imbue, all required items equipped or in inventory.

Just fill and empty the pouches yourself once :)

So far one thing that bothers me is that when it chisels blocks, it goes through all of them separately. Would be alot better if it just used the last one that is closest to the chisel and this way cut all of the blocks.

Also when you dont get the max amount of fragments because you have something in your inventory, after the 2nd inventory it realizes theres missing a block or two for max and it first starts running back to mine before realizing to go towards altar instead

Edited by Narcoz

2 hours ago, Narcoz said:

So far one thing that bothers me is that when it chisels blocks, it goes through all of them separately. Would be alot better if it just used the last one that is closest to the chisel and this way cut all of the blocks.

Also when you dont get the max amount of fragments because you have something in your inventory, after the 2nd inventory it realizes theres missing a block or two for max and it first starts running back to mine before realizing to go towards altar instead

It takes a long time if you wait right? I could add an option for that 
it's because it keeps track of blocks chiseled ... You can't detected how many shards are in the inventory, best is just to bring whatever you need to that place

6 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

It takes a long time if you wait right? I could add an option for that 
it's because it keeps track of blocks chiseled ... You can't detected how many shards are in the inventory, best is just to bring whatever you need to that place

First issue isnt about time, its just not humanlike, why would anyone go through the trouble to hover and click around each blocks when theres an easier and more effective way.

Second thing, isnt it possible that it counts trips? like 2nd trip it continues to altar no matter what?

Also suggestion, do you think theres a possible to add home tp(either con cape or tabs) then drink pool and use the fairy ring to continue to altar after second trip? I believe its faster and you never run out of energy

Edited by Narcoz

1 hour ago, Narcoz said:

First issue isnt about time, its just not humanlike, why would anyone go through the trouble to hover and click around each blocks when theres an easier and more effective way.

Second thing, isnt it possible that it counts trips? like 2nd trip it continues to altar no matter what?

Also suggestion, do you think theres a possible to add home tp(either con cape or tabs) then drink pool and use the fairy ring to continue to altar after second trip? I believe its faster and you never run out of energy

That's what most people do ... streamers and other legit players to speed up the exp :D
Like I said, I can add a function to not click it all the time and just wait ... no big deal ^^

You mean after crafting the runes?