Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I literally have 16 of you're scripts from the SDN, for one reason, I know they're going to work. love it!

One thing if I may, I have noticed after using this script for a while on mud runes now every single time its in the bank interface it just doesnt seem fast enough to really pass for human ( if they even look at that ) 

Example; The last task the bot does with the bank before running to altar is to withdraw all essence, after clicking on the essence the mouse will remain stationary for about 2 -3 seconds roughly speaking then moves to the minimap and clicks. 

Just speeding up that proccess and making it more streamline would be great, without too many pauses. Perhaps add variation to the delay? I think this scenario applies for alot of scripts, if not all and I've purchased alot, not just yours :D 

Hopefully this sorta thing is possible as I almost believe this is a part of the behavior analysis that bot watch might be looking for... Obviously bot watch is observing most if not all of the behavior and actions of an account until something triggers it then bam flagged, data collection activate! and bobs your ban hammer.

Just my 2 cents, all the best my friend

1 hour ago, 12346720 said:

I literally have 16 of you're scripts from the SDN, for one reason, I know they're going to work. love it!

One thing if I may, I have noticed after using this script for a while on mud runes now every single time its in the bank interface it just doesnt seem fast enough to really pass for human ( if they even look at that ) 

Example; The last task the bot does with the bank before running to altar is to withdraw all essence, after clicking on the essence the mouse will remain stationary for about 2 -3 seconds roughly speaking then moves to the minimap and clicks. 

Just speeding up that proccess and making it more streamline would be great, without too many pauses. Perhaps add variation to the delay? I think this scenario applies for alot of scripts, if not all and I've purchased alot, not just yours :D 

Hopefully this sorta thing is possible as I almost believe this is a part of the behavior analysis that bot watch might be looking for... Obviously bot watch is observing most if not all of the behavior and actions of an account until something triggers it then bam flagged, data collection activate! and bobs your ban hammer.

Just my 2 cents, all the best my friend

Is that on mirror?
I know the webwalker sometimes takes a bit to load and start walking

Edited by Khaleesi

13 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Is that on mirror?
I know the webwalker sometimes takes a bit to load and start walking

Ahh okay, that makes sense, i am on mirror mode. I just wish it didnt take so long every time. like i said its not just khal scripts, so it would make more common sense to be the client. Hopefully in the future the devs can optimize this. thanks 4 the reply though

4 hours ago, 12346720 said:

Ahh okay, that makes sense, i am on mirror mode. I just wish it didnt take so long every time. like i said its not just khal scripts, so it would make more common sense to be the client. Hopefully in the future the devs can optimize this. thanks 4 the reply though

I can take a look if I can speed it up though.
but wiht bank interaction I use conditional slepe until an items is in the inventory, sometimes it takes like 1 sec to withdraw.

Have you tried on injection once?

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I can take a look if I can speed it up though.
but wiht bank interaction I use conditional slepe until an items is in the inventory, sometimes it takes like 1 sec to withdraw.

Have you tried on injection once?

just tested SI and it is noticeably faster, maybe though is it possible to have a feature similar to the one from your agility script where it randomly moves straight after clicking, but have it not so random and moves in the direction of the minimap and doesnt activate the webwalker until the essence is into the inventory, to avoid pre mature clicking if that makes sense. Maybe less than 15% of the time it doesnt move instantly to the mini map and 85% of the time it does? 

just some ideas, you'd know better if they're good ones or not, you're way more experienced 

5 hours ago, 12346720 said:

just tested SI and it is noticeably faster, maybe though is it possible to have a feature similar to the one from your agility script where it randomly moves straight after clicking, but have it not so random and moves in the direction of the minimap and doesnt activate the webwalker until the essence is into the inventory, to avoid pre mature clicking if that makes sense. Maybe less than 15% of the time it doesnt move instantly to the mini map and 85% of the time it does? 

just some ideas, you'd know better if they're good ones or not, you're way more experienced 

Will take a look at this :)

• Heart 1

Having an issue where, if my character gets teleported into the center of the essence mining node area, it fails to find a node to mine and the status is stuck on "need to mine" 

Game client is fixed to a static size and zoomed all the way out.

I realize this is a free version, so curiously, do the paid versions of runecrafting have the basic mining essence run included? I'd imagine they'd do more to avoid detection etc. too

21 minutes ago, Sihepi said:

Having an issue where, if my character gets teleported into the center of the essence mining node area, it fails to find a node to mine and the status is stuck on "need to mine" 

Game client is fixed to a static size and zoomed all the way out.

I realize this is a free version, so curiously, do the paid versions of runecrafting have the basic mining essence run included? I'd imagine they'd do more to avoid detection etc. too

Will have a look at it :)