Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, 12346720 said:

The issue I was experiencing seems to have fixed itself after restarting client, on mirror mode btw. Hasnt happened since, only the one day, ran multiple times since then and no bugs  :D

Ya mirror can do weird stuff sometimes, just restart client, or log out and back in usually fixes it aswell.

16 minutes ago, nothotgotpot said:

Also, don't do lavas unless you're suiciding your account, it's so obviously a bot I got banned in under 2 hours of lavas lol.  

Nothing to do with the script, just the way of botting. Did you take breaks in those 2 hours?
Runecrafting is very click intensive, thus higher bann rate, same goed for agility

Edited by Khaleesi

mate i don't wanna hear it, had a different account stun alch to 94 recently which is way more intensive than that for 5-6 hours a day with no ban,  the script is obvious enough that other players can see you're a bot and will report you.  and when i say under 2 hours, it was maybe a total of 80-100 minutes.

1 hour ago, nothotgotpot said:

mate i don't wanna hear it, had a different account stun alch to 94 recently which is way more intensive than that for 5-6 hours a day with no ban,  the script is obvious enough that other players can see you're a bot and will report you.  and when i say under 2 hours, it was maybe a total of 80-100 minutes.

False info mate, Runecrafting and Agility always have bin high bann rate.
Runecrafting is used to goldfarm a lot which makes jagex watch it harder.

It could even be a delayed bann bcs of the 6 hours, who knows... Weekends are fairly "safe", a lotof accs gets flagged and the delayed banns kick in on monday.

But anyway, if you bot you can expect a bann... Some last weeks/months, some hours.
Better luck next time :)

• Like 1