Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Some observations for ZMI

Setup using ourania tele, run dangerous path, Monkfish + stamina potions 

Intermittently the script can get stuck in "Walking to ladder" phase when player has already clicked the ladder and downstairs is at bank. Player will be standing at banker clicking him for the rune menu, but gets stuck there.

Also a note: to save runes, the player should utilize the eat / drink while Bank is open function. As of now when you need stamina or health, it will pay to open the bank, take out the supplies, close the bank and then eat the supplies. But then you must pay to reopen the bank again to take out essence.

With the bank open you can take out a potion or food in your inventory and right click it and press eat / drink. This can be done without the banking menu being closed, therefore saving runes and improving efficiency of the script.

Other than that error, it has been working okay. Sometimes it can work for up to 4 hours, and sometimes only an hour or so before it gets stuck in that glitch.

When starting this script on Basic Altar (with any altar), and either Rune Essence or Pure Essence with Maxed Antiban + interval and Humanlike patterns, after walking to the bank and opening it, the mouse moves to the top right of the screen and immediately clicks log out. I am not using any pouch. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Edit: Using Stealth Injection, and my bank does not contain any Essences (does the script take care of retrieving Essences on its own?)

Edited by hyperweeb69

On 3/15/2020 at 4:40 AM, hyperweeb69 said:

When starting this script on Basic Altar (with any altar), and either Rune Essence or Pure Essence with Maxed Antiban + interval and Humanlike patterns, after walking to the bank and opening it, the mouse moves to the top right of the screen and immediately clicks log out. I am not using any pouch. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Edit: Using Stealth Injection, and my bank does not contain any Essences (does the script take care of retrieving Essences on its own?)

You need to buy pure essence to run the script.
Check the console logger for more infromation

On 3/17/2020 at 1:16 PM, kingsam said:

does this script support construction cape poh tele?

No sorry

On 3/18/2020 at 5:01 PM, azure210 said:

Seems ZMI works nicely well but giant pouches are bugged. It just takes ess out then teles out.

Does it do that every time?

4 hours ago, anders1175 said:

Keeps getting stuck at opening bank any tips to fix this?

What mode are you running and what setup?