Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 12/25/2019 at 3:54 AM, Khaleesi said:

Isn't that really risky to lose to pkrs?

Will check out this issue at ZMI, shouldn't just skip the essence :)

At lavas, what is exactly the issue with magic imbue?
To slow or?

It was clicking pot share, instead of imbue. I haven't checked it in a few days, but I'll check if it's fixed soon.

The bot goes like this at ZMI Bank > Run to ZMI > Craft > Empty small and med pouches > Craft > Empty large pouch > Clicks magic book THEN it either clicks the altar and crafts the remaining essence, or it teleports to Ourania before crafting

21 minutes ago, psilocybinaut said:

It was clicking pot share, instead of imbue. I haven't checked it in a few days, but I'll check if it's fixed soon.

The bot goes like this at ZMI Bank > Run to ZMI > Craft > Empty small and med pouches > Craft > Empty large pouch > Clicks magic book THEN it either clicks the altar and crafts the remaining essence, or it teleports to Ourania before crafting

Hmm weird, Gonna check this out!
Thx for the report

4 hours ago, SpecialJayy said:

Scripts broke for Lava runes, withdraws astrals or earth runes at castle wars and then just sits there and does nothing.

Eventually managed to manually setup the inv myself and it runs to the fire altar but just casts pot share not magic imbue.

image.png

Fixed magic imbue in next release.
What was missing for the bot to move on if I may ask?

4 hours ago, psilocybinaut said:

Fixed the magic imbue issue in next release.

Script updated to V2.53:
- Fixed magic imbue for lava runes

Should be online in a few hours!
Sorry for the inconvience!

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Fixed magic imbue in next release.
What was missing for the bot to move on if I may ask?

Fixed the magic imbue issue in next release.

Script updated to V2.53:
- Fixed magic imbue for lava runes

Should be online in a few hours!
Sorry for the inconvience!

I’m not sure honestly, I have all the required items for the run.

the script gets the ring of duelling > equips it > withdraws 2k earth runes > withdraws 50 astral runes > FREEZE

I have talismans, pouches, runes everything that’s required to do the run and that I’ve selected within my options but it doesn’t get any further than withdrawing the Astrals if I try and start the script with a blank inventory.

Edited by SpecialJayy

11 hours ago, SpecialJayy said:

I’m not sure honestly, I have all the required items for the run.

the script gets the ring of duelling > equips it > withdraws 2k earth runes > withdraws 50 astral runes > FREEZE

I have talismans, pouches, runes everything that’s required to do the run and that I’ve selected within my options but it doesn’t get any further than withdrawing the Astrals if I try and start the script with a blank inventory.

Taking a look at this Right now!

11 hours ago, caesar78 said:

The astral runecrafting banking is not working, it keep opening and closing interface.

Do you have a earth staff or mud staff equipped?
Or atleast have a earth staff in the bank? :)

Script updated to V2.55:
- Fixed emptying Pouches Before teleporting! Will update some more to make it faster :)
- Started to add extra Info about every method and show popups of items needed! 

Should be online soon!

Edited by Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Taking a look at this Right now!

Do you have a earth staff or mud staff equipped?
Or atleast have a earth staff in the bank? :)

Script updated to V2.55:
- Fixed emptying Pouches Before teleporting! Will update some more to make it faster :)
- Started to add extra Info about every method and show popups of items needed! 

Should be online soon!

No I don't I was using earth runes for teleporting.

2 hours ago, caesar78 said:

No I don't I was using earth runes for teleporting.

Just equip a earth staff then instead :)

Script updated to V2.56:
- Updated Lava runecrafting with Ring of Duelling

Make sure to equip the staff you select in the GUI before starting!

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

Hi, im using earth talismans for crafting lava runes RoD, the script is not working with small and medium pouch! It just ignores them in the inventory, apart from that it works flawlessly.

Edit: nvm just realised it isnt made for working with talisman! I'll do the lunars quest :)

Edited by iPurple

7 hours ago, iPurple said:

Hi, im using earth talismans for crafting lava runes RoD, the script is not working with small and medium pouch! It just ignores them in the inventory, apart from that it works flawlessly.

Edit: nvm just realised it isnt made for working with talisman! I'll do the lunars quest :)

Ya if you uses pouches with a talisman, You'll need 2 of them each trip.
It's not really worth either :/