Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Ran for about an hour and didn't get stuck for me, can you get me any screenshots when it's stuck for you?
Do you have the right runnes to repair pouches? 

Yes, everything is correct. I'm not taking screenshots, don't want to compromise my account in the slightest bit. The bot once every 15-30 min starts spam clicking the fire altar on the minimap and goes back and forth on the same two tiles, completely signalling to everyone that comes by that I'm a broken bot. If someone reports me I'm fucked.

11 hours ago, AdditionalCarame said:

Khal, 

This bot got stuck doing cosmic tunes - obstacle. I was AFK for about an hour and I think it was broken most of the time. I wish I had the log, but I closed the client immediately in panic. Essentially, it was stuck next to the wall between the obstacles, moving camera back and forth. 

Extremely disappointing...

Same man, I respect the author but this bot is just unreliable and really really risky to use if the bot gets stuck in a loop moving on the same spot for an hour when you're not looking. Hoping something is fixed somehow, either on my end or his:/

On 9/30/2019 at 5:50 PM, AdditionalCarame said:

Khal, 

This bot got stuck doing cosmic tunes - obstacle. I was AFK for about an hour and I think it was broken most of the time. I wish I had the log, but I closed the client immediately in panic. Essentially, it was stuck next to the wall between the obstacles, moving camera back and forth. 

Extremely disappointing...

I tried the cosmics but I can't seem to find the issue :/
Was it trying to click the obstacle or?

On 10/1/2019 at 5:43 AM, Doctor Mediocre said:

Yes, everything is correct. I'm not taking screenshots, don't want to compromise my account in the slightest bit. The bot once every 15-30 min starts spam clicking the fire altar on the minimap and goes back and forth on the same two tiles, completely signalling to everyone that comes by that I'm a broken bot. If someone reports me I'm fucked.

Never heard of this issue though ...

On 10/1/2019 at 5:46 AM, Doctor Mediocre said:

Same man, I respect the author but this bot is just unreliable and really really risky to use if the bot gets stuck in a loop moving on the same spot for an hour when you're not looking. Hoping something is fixed somehow, either on my end or his:/

Can you post me a picture? bcs I never heard of this issue and there are tons of pll running this every day ...
That way I can find what's causing this for you :/

On 10/1/2019 at 6:16 PM, Myneng1 said:

Lave rune stops at opening bank - ZMI doesnt unload all the pure essence. Logger just stops at loading prices 12/12. 

for 9.99. 

All altars work perfectly so you are missing an item,

have you checked your logger?
Should be in the logger what you are missing... 

If you could post some picture I could tell you the issue :)
Do you have NPC contact when using pouches?

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 11:24 PM, stlarrow said:

Does this not support ring of dueling?

Yes multiple methods, like Lavas or fire runes

On 10/20/2019 at 4:32 PM, Shaharyar said:

Bloods arent working, does nothing while paint says interacting with dense essence block. Please look into it.

Weird, will have a look!

On 11/1/2019 at 5:36 PM, Hrick90 said:

trial please

Enjoy the trial Sir

On 11/2/2019 at 4:42 PM, lolwutnow said:

Can I have a trial?

Enjoy your trialSir! :)

Edited by Khaleesi