Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, cataanderson said:

Booted it up for the first time after purchase and the script keeps banking and exiting the bank repetitively. Could I get a refund please?

You are probably missing an item ... Check the logger or the script status to check what's wrong...

When you make a bug report, tell us what method you are running and what setup you are using ...
Because telling "Stuck at banking" isn't really going to help me adress you issue :/ Will need a bit more info.

A printscreen would be the best ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

On 11/7/2018 at 4:27 AM, PietertSR said:

Banned after running it for a total of 2 hours (Abyss), while actually talking to people, randomly clicking things myself, having extensive breaks.

Was sceptical after seeing how non-random the actions are.

I used Stealth injection. Did nature runes for a bit, then cosmics. 

I am looking for another runecrafting bot after having 2 accounts banned using a different bot. I know there is one out there that works because of all the low lvl people with 99 runecrafting you see in edge everyday.  I'm seeing a few people post about getting banned without the developer saying anything to them. How can I know that after buying this script I won't get banned AND lose my money that I paid for the script? 

34 minutes ago, tnt91 said:

I am looking for another runecrafting bot after having 2 accounts banned using a different bot. I know there is one out there that works because of all the low lvl people with 99 runecrafting you see in edge everyday.  I'm seeing a few people post about getting banned without the developer saying anything to them. How can I know that after buying this script I won't get banned AND lose my money that I paid for the script? 

Botting is NEVER safe, and you will eventually get banned. Especially if you aren't cautious.
Most of the times, its not the scripts fault. But the person who uses the script.

If you get banned its not the scripters fault, and (s)he has no obligation to refund you.

Edited by powtaytow

Just now, powtaytow said:

Botting is NEVER safe, and you will eventually get banned. Especially if you aren't cautious.
Most of the times, its not the scripts fault. But the person who uses the script.

If you get banned its not up to the script developer to refund you.

Yes I understand botting is not a safe thing to do but the point of the bot is for it to work without me babysitting it. This is what caused my last 2 accounts to get banned. They stood at the altar for who knows how long trying to empty pouches that were already empty. I am just looking for some reassurance that other people have had great success with this one. I do not want to spend more money only for it to result in a ban for my account tomorrow. 

13 minutes ago, tnt91 said:

Yes I understand botting is not a safe thing to do but the point of the bot is for it to work without me babysitting it. This is what caused my last 2 accounts to get banned. They stood at the altar for who knows how long trying to empty pouches that were already empty. I am just looking for some reassurance that other people have had great success with this one. I do not want to spend more money only for it to result in a ban for my account tomorrow. 

I haven't tried this exact script myself, but i can vouch for Khaleesi being an amazing scriptwriter and i've used her scripts before.

6 hours ago, tnt91 said:

The sad thing is that this issue doesn't gain any attention by the maintainer of this script. You pay 10 euro's just to get banned after 2 hours of babysitting and you don't even get a mention about the maintainer looking into fixing this issue.

10 minutes ago, PietertSR said:

The sad thing is that this issue doesn't gain any attention by the maintainer of this script. You pay 10 euro's just to get banned after 2 hours of babysitting and you don't even get a mention about the maintainer looking into fixing this issue.

Have you provided your logs, did the script do anything specifically that you think may have triggered it? Did you use antiban that khaleesi always provides in her/his scripts?
as i quote "- Randomnized pathing system, humanlike paths, no repetitive clicking". And in my case Khaalesi has always been listening to the community and trying to fix the bugs or problems that may occur, given its possible.

EDIT:
Let me just add, you said you also clicked sometimes by yourself. Did you do that the moment the bot was going to click on something? Because that would mean your mouse would technically teleport across the runescape client in an instant, just a thought i had since I'm very certain runescape checks your clicks.

Edited by powtaytow

Can you get the script not to click multiple times when crossing wilderness ditch for abyss, just once would work.

A person wouldn't click wildy ditch three times at a consecutive tick count every time. for every run. Had two accounts banned so far, assuming the three clicks everytime didn't help.

other than that mint script.

thanks in advance.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:23 PM, PietertSR said:

How should I fix a issue with banns? Maybe you should bot a bit less obvious?
Runecrafting has a bann rate, some people get banned quick, other last weeks... a lot depends on teh way you bot.
I can't really explain every single detail on how to bot nowayds and how tog et around banns, but I suggest you to read a bit on the forum ^^

Proxies, mirror, breaks, interfere a bit yourself...
Botting is not the same as a few years ago, where you could bot 2 weeks straight and still didn't get a bann... Unfortunately

On 11/15/2018 at 2:38 AM, The Kappin said:

Curious, does this script have any integration for ornate jewelry box? I feel as though it looks like a bot having to run to the other side of my house to use the mounted glory instead of the jewelry box right next to my pool.

No it's not added, poh is very random at hard to tell what to use ... I can't really tell what things are added in the box and all that :/
Might add a checkbox to the gui to use the box? And my main has no acces to the box yet unfortunately :/

On 11/16/2018 at 4:19 AM, umkay said:

Can you get the script not to click multiple times when crossing wilderness ditch for abyss, just once would work.

A person wouldn't click wildy ditch three times at a consecutive tick count every time. for every run. Had two accounts banned so far, assuming the three clicks everytime didn't help.

other than that mint script.

thanks in advance.

Will take a look at this, shouldn't be clicking multiple times

On 11/16/2018 at 10:22 PM, IHRTCorsair said:

May I please Get a Short Free Trial. Thank you 

Enjoy the trial

16 hours ago, msf420 said:

hey bro I dident get to try the tabber script. but i invested in ur runecrafting script no  need for trial I trust it will be good ....i asked for a trial of ur pest control i was working at the time my brother sed it was ok can i please get another trial of ur PEST CONTROL to see how it runs?

Enjoy the trial