Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Thanks for the trial, I purchased this a couple days ago.  Script is rather phenomenal.  However, when I am below the set run % in the gui and the stamina has not worn off it withdraws a stam and leaves it in the inventory for the trip and does not drink it thus leaving me with 0 run % and a stam in the inventory.  I'm not sure if this would be suspicious because any human with a stam in the inv is obviously going to drink it.  Could you look into this please?  It is with a lower lvl account (30 agility) so this may just be the problem.

Thank you for a great script

On 6/16/2018 at 3:34 PM, redneck said:

Thanks for the trial, I purchased this a couple days ago.  Script is rather phenomenal.  However, when I am below the set run % in the gui and the stamina has not worn off it withdraws a stam and leaves it in the inventory for the trip and does not drink it thus leaving me with 0 run % and a stam in the inventory.  I'm not sure if this would be suspicious because any human with a stam in the inv is obviously going to drink it.  Could you look into this please?  It is with a lower lvl account (30 agility) so this may just be the problem.

Thank you for a great script

Will take a look at that, does it happen all the time or randomly?

On 6/17/2018 at 3:09 PM, UkBenH said:

Could this be made to support the use of other players' houses?

This is supported for abyss, for what did you want it?

On 6/19/2018 at 4:33 PM, Khaleesi said:

Will take a look at that, does it happen all the time or randomly?

This is supported for abyss, for what did you want it?

sorry i didn't get back sooner, it was sporadic.  I couldn't pinpoint exact causes aside from my low agility lvl and full mith armour causing the run energy to drain faster than normal.

Trust me, I will definitely be getting my agility lvl up, and hopefully that will solve the problem.