Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

It's something I can't fix when you are using mirror mode... which is very frustrating!

I explained it multiple times before that it works fine in injection, but mirror mode screws over the client.

tl;dr

Client issue of mirror mode since begin august:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/104350-npe-on-getting-an-object/

I would really appreciate this getting fixed or I will have to ask for a refund. I can't run multiple bots because of this error in your script. If I run an injection client (so your script actually works) then I am not able to run another bot because I am not in "VIP" mode (mirrored). This is severely hurting my XP and GP p/hr because I can only either run your bot by itself, or run every bot except yours.

It's something I can't fix when you are using mirror mode... which is very frustrating!

I explained it multiple times before that it works fine in injection, but mirror mode screws over the client.

tl;dr

Client issue of mirror mode since begin august:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/104350-npe-on-getting-an-object/

I wasn't aware of this , can you refund my purchace then please? since i bought it yesterday and was only able to run it for +- 1minute total cause of the error, and i dont want to use injecton cause i'm only vip for the mirror mode(less ban chance) and since youre script doesnt work in mirror mode it has 0 use for me

I would really appreciate this getting fixed or I will have to ask for a refund. I can't run multiple bots because of this error in your script. If I run an injection client (so your script actually works) then I am not able to run another bot because I am not in "VIP" mode (mirrored). This is severely hurting my XP and GP p/hr because I can only either run your bot by itself, or run every bot except yours.

Like I said before: I can't fix this and it's not the script. It's in the mirror client...

I wasn't aware of this , can you refund my purchace then please? since i bought it yesterday and was only able to run it for +- 1minute total cause of the error, and i dont want to use injecton cause i'm only vip for the mirror mode(less ban chance) and since youre script doesnt work in mirror mode it has 0 use for me

It's not my script, it's the mirror client ... Script works just fine how it should be :)

Law Runes balloon pathing is broken. It gets stuck next to bridge before the altar after coming through monestary. Also, it needs a energy potion threshold. It uses all energy pots at 0% run which is very frustrating. Please fix fast! I just did lunar and enlightened to do this and it doesn't work lol

Will take a look at your issue, what do you mean by "it uses all pots at 0% run"?

I would also love to see if you used the bug report template, make it more easy ^^

Make a post in the refund section, hopefully I get some attention on the bug report aswell then.

Sorry for the inconvience!

So for the law rune balloon it would be more efficient if it drank stam pots at 30-50 energy and carry normal energy pots or super energy. without the energy threshold like abyss options it doesn't drink until its at the bank with 10 or less energy it seems. So it will walk a whole invo instead of prepotting the run. it also always opens the door in the monestary to the right of the exit even though it doesn't use that path.

So for the law rune balloon it would be more efficient if it drank stam pots at 30-50 energy and carry normal energy pots or super energy. without the energy threshold like abyss options it doesn't drink until its at the bank with 10 or less energy it seems. So it will walk a whole invo instead of prepotting the run. it also always opens the door in the monestary to the right of the exit even though it doesn't use that path.

Thats the webwalker doing that, I'll see if I can remove the webwalking at laws and use a predefined path instead.

Just some wbwalking issues with the client :/

Will have a look at the potting problem for laws :)

Working on ZMI atm.

Yup thats it smile.png

Ya I'll add it sooner or later, ZMI has priority atm ^^

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter