Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Found a very weird bug that stops me from rcing

c1ac416b34ebb44bebb1ad78f4a51850.png

Was baby sitting my bot and I noticed right after I mined the Rocks, my char went up toward the Nat altar rift and thought it didnt mine the rock yet. It didnt fix itself at all either, it stood there trying to run to the rock but it was already right by the altar. You can see the Status and mouse position. 

After I fixed it,the bot ran well but I hope it doesnt happen when I dont baby sit my bots for an hour or two.

Found a very weird bug that stops me from rcing

c1ac416b34ebb44bebb1ad78f4a51850.png

Was baby sitting my bot and I noticed right after I mined the Rocks, my char went up toward the Nat altar rift and thought it didnt mine the rock yet. It didnt fix itself at all either, it stood there trying to run to the rock but it was already right by the altar. You can see the Status and mouse position. 

After I fixed it,the bot ran well but I hope it doesnt happen when I dont baby sit my bots for an hour or two.

Thanks for the report.

^ I hope you fix this bug. Otherwise, people who are looking to buy this for abyss nature rune crafting, don't buy it yet. 

Why didnt you make a bug report of it in the first place?

Instead you wait and tell my customer to not buy it? Not appreciated.

• Like 3

Bot seems to work decently, a few small issues. One larger issue however is that for whatever reason the bot isn't repairing pouches via NPC Contact. Not sure if this is brought up anywhere else in this thread but I've had it running for a few hours now and 3 pouches have now decayed and no repairing is occurring. Do I need to have the Contact NPC runes in my inventory? I have the required runes in the same tab as the RC gear.

Doing cosmics via walking and have tried a few times now. Have the correct settings selected in order for NPC contact repair.

Also, when doing cosmics, the bot occasionally gets buggy at the first high lvl obstacle after exiting it. The status will rapidly change back and forth from "interacting with jutting wall" and "walking to ruins". It usually comes right after 20 seconds or so. 

Edited by ayylmao4

Bot seems to work decently, a few small issues. One larger issue however is that for whatever reason the bot isn't repairing pouches via NPC Contact. Not sure if this is brought up anywhere else in this thread but I've had it running for a few hours now and 3 pouches have now decayed and no repairing is occurring. Do I need to have the Contact NPC runes in my inventory? I have the required runes in the same tab as the RC gear.

Doing cosmics via walking and have tried a few times now. Have the correct settings selected in order for NPC contact repair.

Also, when doing cosmics, the bot occasionally gets buggy at the first high lvl obstacle after exiting it. The status will rapidly change back and forth from "interacting with jutting wall" and "walking to ruins". It usually comes right after 20 seconds or so. 

The NPC contact works when I did law rune running. Are you sure you have the correct runes? I'm sure you do though. 

The NPC contact works when I did law rune running. Are you sure you have the correct runes? I'm sure you do though. 

I have a pile of cosmics, astrals and airs sitting in the same tab I keep my RC stuff. I assume the bot just pulls them out after the first degrade and uses the spell? Just ran it last night and came back 5 hours later to find it was bugged out at the bank with no Giant pouch. It must have degraded too many times and disappeared. Not sure whether this is the cause of the bot bugging out and trying to withdraw essence for a couple hours straight. 

Quite a nuisance. 

Edited by ayylmao4

This scripts Works real great just got 3 suicide bots banned for 24/7 no breaks its the only bans ive ever got with this amazing script

- A small problem with run/energy pots it forgets to drink full up and just walks with the pot
- Sometimes it just stands with the abby monsters untill it teleports without even trying to find an entrance (Maby its becuase my bots only got mining levels)

- When its almost dead it sometimes doblet tele

Im not sure if all the bugs above have been fixed thats just the once i've seen using this script

I would love it if you added a get glory/amor back if it dies in abbys (NOT by a pker) and the chance of bringing food with it, it would be GREATsmile.pngsmile.png

Welp 3 days in and given a temp ban already. I dunno why but there were either a) better bots back in 2008 when I played or b) Jagex had a harder time detecting bots. Used to be able to bot millions of xp undetected. Either way, waste of $13AUD.

Had my suspicions this wouldn't last long after looking through some of the recent comments about bans in the past few pages. 

Edited by ayylmao4

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter