Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi

The Ring of Dueling fire runecrafting method is totally broken! I just started using it today. Once it gets inside the fire altar the script does nothing it just says "entering ruins" and doesn't move. Please fix I just got mems -_-. This is on the injection mode version 2.4.59. I'm also trying to use regular rune essence and it doesn't seem to withdraw it from the bank. So many issues with this rcing method. Please look into this.

Edit: It appears the method is only broken by using normal rune essence. Might be something worth looking into though.

Edited by ButtBuddyLove

@Khaleesi

The Ring of Dueling fire runecrafting method is totally broken! I just started using it today. Once it gets inside the fire altar the script does nothing it just says "entering ruins" and doesn't move. Please fix I just got mems -_-. This is on the injection mode version 2.4.59. I'm also trying to use regular rune essence and it doesn't seem to withdraw it from the bank. So many issues with this rcing method. Please look into this.

Edit: It appears the method is only broken by using normal rune essence. Might be something worth looking into though.

Only pure essence is supported at the advanced altars.

Pure essence is cheaper then rune essence anyway, so why bother using rune essence?

• Like 1

I highly do not recommend using this script. I've been a legit player of OSRS for 1 year (account is 12 years old), 1700+ total level and I used this script for 3 hours and got a 1 day ban. Was doing lava runes and had anti-ban set very high. https://gyazo.com/9eaba9edbd2b79cb21272944c5643a23

Meanwhile I got 85-99 magic using Perfect's script 2 months ago and had zero issues. 

Will be requesting a refund.

EDIT: Guess I can't request a refund for instaban scripts. Oh well, enjoy your money. Stay away from this script, I won't be using it anymore.

Edited by eagle9189

Absolutely amazing script, enjoying it. smile.png  - One little thing (Yes, I am quite the complainer...): Sometimes when crafting earths, it goes upstairs in the bank, which leads to standing there for a time. sad.png

Will take  alook at it

I highly do not recommend using this script. I've been a legit player of OSRS for 1 year (account is 12 years old), 1700+ total level and I used this script for 3 hours and got a 1 day ban. Was doing lava runes and had anti-ban set very high. https://gyazo.com/9eaba9edbd2b79cb21272944c5643a23

Meanwhile I got 85-99 magic using Perfect's script 2 months ago and had zero issues. 

Will be requesting a refund.

EDIT: Guess I can't request a refund for instaban scripts. Oh well, enjoy your money. Stay away from this script, I won't be using it anymore.

A magic script vs a script with epic moneymaking 2 months later, spot the difference...

I got 500+ pll running the script without any banns or issues, so you just got unlucky.

I can't change the fact the runecrafting is epic money making but high bann rate aswell ...

I got 1000+ pll running the script without any banns or issues, so you just got unlucky.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter